She's what!!!!

That's Taylor up there. (Kian Lawely)

Tomorrow is Winter Break and I am not aloud to go home since they are still having problems debating things and whatever. I just ignore their calls. I am going out with Lilly, Evan, and Cole. I put on a black bodycon cut out dress, black platform stilettos heels, with a white motto jacket. I flat ironed my hair, and did my makeup. "I though we were just going out to eat not go to a photo shoot, which I have a lot planned for my winter break to keep me busy." I said.

"You are in tons of magazines, I mean before you were here we used to look in magazines and the guys would say how hot you were. So how are things with you and Taylor. You two flirt, and get all flustered around each other since the kiss." She said.

"No we will not speak of that and me and him are great friends, I mean I do have feelings for him we were crushing on each other when we were young, but yesterday I asked him do he still have the ring we gave each other since we bought one with a ring and he said no, they were silly. I almost cried I still have it. I wore it everyday, but if I see him I might cry." I said, as we walked down the stairs. I saw Amber talking to Cole. I haven't spoken to her, but Cole tries to get us to become friends. We were about to get into the car when I heard someone yelling my name. I saw my mom, and some man.

"Dad." Amber said.

"Mom." I said.

"Come you guys let's give these two some space okay." Cole said, and everyone else went back inside.

"Great you two are friends, we thought you two weren't. My two girls are together." My mom said, and hugged us both.

"What!" Amber yelled and pushed my mom back.

"Don't you dare push my mom like that you cow! And we are not friends, she made me hate myself! And what do you mean your girls! Where is my father, and who is he!" I yelled.

"Calm down, he is your father. Me and your other father got a divorce. We both have been talking, and it wasn't fair. Me and your real father split up because our jobs took us to different locations, he got married to the women you considered your mother for fifteen years Amber, but she is not. Me and your girls father are getting married like we should have, you two are twins." My mom said, and I just fainted.