Instagram Live

** M + F **

__________

"Hello!" Brandon waved at his phone as it sat in front of him and already the comment section was going crazy. "Welcome to this week's Livestream. You now have the pleasure of watching me for an hour, answering your questions, unless of course, you get fed up and leave." He laughed, looking down to try and read the questions people were sending in.

"Guys! The comments are going so fast, I can't read them." Brandon admitted as he paused and squinted at the screen, trying to read the comments and questions that people were leaving for him. "Hello, Sophia. Hello  Jamie!" He found his first question and was eager to answer it. 

'What is the best part about YouTube?' 

"I just love keeping the dark side of YouTube alive!" He said, taking a sip of his tea. "I've been making these videos for as long as I can remember and I love it just as much now as I did back then; but I have to say that despite all of that, getting to meet you guys and talk to you all is the best part of this whole experience." Lots of comments came through with love hearts, making Brandon smile. 

He began trying to find another question to answer, giving his fans shoutouts as he did so.  "Shout out to Amelia. Shout out to Joe. Shout out to Tom and Brandon." He smiled and clicked his fingers so that they pointed at the phone. "Hey, I like your name!"

'Where is the best place you've visited?' 

"That's a hard one." He admitted, thinking about all the wonderful places that he had visited. "There are still so many places that I want to visit, but I absolutely love London. I love the UK." 

'Where is (Y/n)?' 

Brandon smiled at the mention of (Y/n). "(Y/n) is away working right now, but will hopefully be back in a few days because I'm starting to lose my mind!" He laughed, awkwardly. "I hope (Y/n)'s not watching because otherwise, I will never live that down."

The Livestream when on for a while, before Brandon decided to end it there and get back to editing, as he has used Instagram as a way of distracting himself from the copious amounts of work that he had to do. After sending a few emails, he found himself staring at the screensaver on his laptop. It was a picture of him and (Y/n). "I can't wait for you to come home to me." He said as he stared at (Y/n) in the picture.

"Neither could I." Brandon turned round to see (Y/n) stood behind you. "(Y/n)!" He shouted, running up to (Y/n) as the bags dropped to the floor. Brandon kissed (Y/n). "You weren't meant to be back for another two days!"

"I know but I managed to finish early, so I wanted to surprise you. I missed you so much." (Y/n) smiled, kissing Brandon back. "I was watching your live stream in the uber on the way back." They both laughed as Brandon picked (Y/n) up, their lips interlocking once more, and going over to the sofa together.