Arlo Dittman X Female Reader {Requested}

** F **

This imagine was requested by EdgyTrashy Hope you like it! Thanks for the request!

⛔Warning: This chapter contains smut⛔

It was Saturday afternoon and the case of Magic Funhouse had all gone home, ready for their day off tomorrow after a great show this morning. (Yn) was still in the studio sorting out some things but the time had finally come for her to go home. She packed her laptop into her bag along with any else that she had with her and headed to leave the building but something caught her eye. It was Arlo alone in his dressing room.

"I thought you'd gone home already." She smiled, standing in the doorway of his dressing room. "To Mrs Bory?" He asked, smiling back at her. "I don't think so." (Y/n) laughed. Mrs Bory meant well but she certainly wasn't the brightest bulb in the room. Arlo looked at (Y/n) and acknowledged the bag that was sitting on her shoulder.

"Is that you heading home?" He asked as she readjusted her bag. "Any plans for tonight?" Arlo asked as she shook her. "Other than getting drunk by myself, not really." Arlo laughed.

"That sounds wonderful. You need to get drunk if you work on this motherfucking kids show for 6 days a week."

"So, come back to my place with me." She offered. "You can get drunk and crash at mine and I'll bring you into work on Monday."

"Seriously?" He asked, his eyes lighting up.

 "Of course I am. How may times in our life have we gotten drunk together?"

"Too many times." He laughed. (Y/n) and Arlo had known each other for years and (Y/n) visited him when he was in his coma, so when he finally woke up they spent all their time together, making up for lost time. 

Within seconds, Arlo and (Y/n) were in her car and on their way to (Y/n)'s house; a place that was like home to Arlo and it wasn't long before the drinks were being poured and the pair of them were laughing. (Y/n) watched Arlo as he laughed and it made her happy to see Arlo happy. 

Over the course of the night, the pair of them found themselves edging closer to one another. "You're so beautiful." Arlo said out of the blue as (Y/n) looked at him. 

"Arlo..." was all she could reply before he interrupted her. 

"(Y/n)." Arlo muttered as he kissed her, flipping (Y/n) onto her back, and moving a strand of hair out of her face. Their eyes locked as he kissed her gently, moving his hand to her waist and holding her in his arms. (Y/n) kissed him back, her hands snaking around his neck, and clutching at a patch of his hair.

"Arlo." (Y/n) replied finally, as she whispered into his ear as he kissed her neck, and her chest as he removed her shirt. "I know." He replied, between kisses. Arlo stopped and looked at (Y/n), before kissing her again.

" I want you."  (Y/n) bit her lip, which made Arlo smile. Within a matter of seconds, both of them were left in their underwear. Arlo's fingers danced along her body, unbuttoning her bra, and tossing it to the side. (Y/n)'s hands were placed on Arlo's hips, and every now, and again, they would find their way up, and down his body as his hands found their way down hers.

When his hands reached her entrance, he removed her underwear, leaving (Y/n) naked and vulnerable but she felt safe because she was in Arlo's arms. Kissing her again, his fingers being rubbing up and down her core, making her body tremble with excitement. (Y/n) couldn't help but dig her nails into his back slightly as he slowly placed a finger inside of her, moving in and out before adding another one. All (Y/n) could do was mutter Arlo's name as she kissed his chest. When Arlo was satisfied that he was pleasing her, he removed his fingers making her whimper at the sudden loss of contact. He wanted this to last for as long as possible. He smirked as he lifted up her legs, and draped them over his shoulder. His began by kissing her stomach before moving down to her entrance. He began to taste her as his member grew harder, and (Y/n) moaned with pleasure. Soon enough, he was spreading apart legs her so that (Y/n) could feel the full extent pleasure as his tongue glided up and down her clit. It sent shivers through her body as she ran her fingers through his hair and every few moments, pushing herself up against him in order to feel the full satisfaction.

With Arlo's tongue still exploring her, (Y/n) was in paradise. "Arlo..." (Y/n) said every few moments, letting him know that what he was doing was right. "I'm nearly there." She admitted, and he pulled away again - He wanted to tease her, leave her weak at the knees, and make this last for as long as possible. Arlo got up, and (Y/n) smirked when she saw the bulge in his boxers. This time she sat up, as he removed his boxers, letting his erection free. (Y/n)'s eyes lit up as she took him in her hands and gave him the same pleasure that she had felt just moments ago. He moaned as shelicked the tip of his member and his hands running over her body. (Y/n)'s hand movements grew faster, and soon he announced that he was nearly at the end of his tether. That's when she did the same to him, and stopped. (Y/n) saw the look on his face, and smiled. "I wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine." She stated as he pulled her closer to him, and kissed her. His fingers ran through her hair as she climbed on top of him, and straddled him. Eventually, she grabbed his member, and slowly placed it inside herself.  (Y/n) let out a moan as she felt him enter her, before going back to kissing him whilst her slowly moved up and down, creating any friction with him that she could.

Arlo could feel her wetness as he moved in and out of (Y/n). He kissed her neck and chest again leaving small love bites as he did so. Eventually, he turned his attention to her breasts, rubbing one with his fingers whilst sucking at the other one before changing over and doing the same with the other breast. As she moved around his member, he pulled a strand of hair from her face. "I love you, (Y/n)" He admitted. "I've loved you for a very long time." He had always loved her, but had never worked up the courage to tell her. "I love you too." (Y/n) said, kissing him.

Suddenly, he took her by surprise as flipped her over onto her back so that he was one top of her once more. He had hold of her legs and just as he had done before, pushing them apart, and spreading her legs as far apart as he could. With the hand that was free, he began rubbing her clit as he continued to move in and out of (Y/n). Every few moments, she would once again push herself towards Arlo's body, in excitement and anticipation for the pleasure to come rushing through her body at a million miles an hour. "Faster." (Y/n) demanded, bringing Antoni's head down to meet hers as she kissed him. "Faster." (Y/n) begged. He obliged and moved in and out of (Y/n) faster, it was then that he reached her g-spot, and soon enough moans erupted from the both of their mouths as they reached their ends. Arlo collapsed on top of (Y/n), and he kissed her. "I meant it, you know?" Arlo told (Y/n), after taking a few moments to get his breath back. "When I said that I loved you." He clarified. 

"I know." (Y/n) told him. "And so did I. I've wanted to tell you for the longest time but have never known how to."