| 1. Character Aesthetics |

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events and incidents are either products of author's imagination or are used fictitiously as a touch of reality. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Text copyright ©️ 2020 Nupur Sharma

The pictures used in the story are not mine. Credits to the respective owners.

The edits made on the cover and in the pictures to be found in the story are mine.

All rights reserved.

This story or its elements shall not be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any forms.

_______________________________

- A U T H O R ' S N O T E -

WELCOME TO ENCHANTING EMBRACE.

I'm Nupur, the one behind all the chaos you'll witness moving further in the story.
I'm honoured to have you here.

To God for always having my back and to me for getting through and past these 18 years of life.

_____________________________

- S Y N O P S I S -

True love is hard to find but amidst unusual circumstances and some atrocious individuals aiming for your fall, it is even harder to keep.

Nora Yazbek is a strong, confident and beautiful soul who lives a typical 'working lady' life. All of her simplicity fades away when she meets a hot, dangerous and complicated man, Leroy Idris Mallik, who turns her life upside down making it extremely exciting and non-typical.

Follow Nora and Leroy on their journey of self discovery. Uncovering exciting aspects of life and encountering unprescedented feelings that they fail to understand, will their happily ever after come by?

______________________________

- C H A R A C T E R A E S T H E T I C S -

NORA YAZBEK_______________________________

NORA YAZBEK
_______________________________

NORA YAZBEK_______________________________