Aizawa then used his scarf to wrap Momo and bring her to him, "Is that it? You both are recommended students. I expected better. Tch." But Momo had her own plans. She created a sharp blade from her back which she would use to cut the scarf. Aizawa's eyes widened as to how she cut his scarf, but before he could do anything, Momo punched him straight in the face. She then used her shurikens to pin him to the wall. Then brought out the handcuff and handcuffed Aizawa. He grinned, "Not bad Yaoyorozu, not bad" She then rescued Shoto and they both passed.

Thirteen creates a Black Hole, causing Aoyama and Uraraka to hold onto a guardrail. Aoyama fires his Navel Laser from his knees at Thirteen but the attempt fails as Thirteen easily sucks away the lasers. Ochaco tries to think of a plan, causing Yuga to surmise that Ochaco is thinking about what Izuku would do. Yuga then asks Ochaco if she loves Izuku, which shocks Ochaco and makes her blush, causing her to let go of the guardrail out of embarrassment. As a result, Ochaco gets drawn towards Thirteen who then attacks Thirteen and handcuff her. They both pass.

Kaminari and Ashido fail miserably.

Jiro and Koda are overwhelmed by Present Mic's annoying voice. Koda uses his quirk Anivoice to command bugs to go and cover Present Mic. Present Mic being scared by bugs isn't able to do anything and Koda and Jiro pass.

Hagakure and Shoji manage to pass.

Bakugo refues to cooperate with Shinso and Sero, "Step aside you two. I'll defeat Midnight easily, she won't even be able to touch me!"

"Bakugo come back here and listen to our plan!" Shinso shouted to him

"Shut u-" Shinso activated his quirk on Bakugo, "Just shut up and come here. You will listen to our plan so that all of us can pass." He then deactivated his quirk and Bakugo grunted. "Alright so here's the plan" Sero started, "Bakugo, you will distract Midnight, while me and Shinso will go from behind and knock her out"

Bakugo walked off towards Midnight and started shouting stuff. "I guess that means, he is following the plan. So let's go and do our part"

Shinso and Sero tip toed behind Midnight but she was no amateur. She turned behind and tore off her sleeve and activated her quirk. "You save yourself Shinso!" Sero said as he used his tape to throw Shinso. "Tch. You extras can't do one thing correctly. Fine, I'll do it myself." Bakugo muttered and wrapped a handkerchief around his mouth and nose and ran towards Midnight but she whipped him which sent him back. Shinso came close, thought quickly and asked, "Are you a sadomasochist Midnight?" she looked towards him, knowing his quirk, just smiled, and tried to whip him too. 'Think Shinso, think! Oh yea this'll get her',

"I bet you're still a virgin!"

"What!? N-"

Shinso smiled and walked towards her and handcuffed her. To his surprise, Bakugo grinned and said, "Nice work"

Shinso and Bakugo passed but Sero was undetermined for now.

Everyone who was watching started laughing even the teachers as all of them could hear whatever was being spoken.

"That kid sure knows whats up" Power Loader said and earned a few snickers.

Finally it was Izuku's turn. He was standing in the city in front of All Might, "Are you ready?"

Everyone except Aizawa, Momo and Shoto were expecting Izuku to be scared and ask All Might to be easy on him but to their surprise, Izuku started laughing, stopped, and said, "Bring it on!"

"This kid is either too stupid or too brave. I will go with too stupid" Snipe said.

"I wouldn't underestimate him Snipe" Aizawa stated.