Chapter 10

"hello "= speaking

'there '= thinking

'general'= ben saying something

"Kenobi"= All might(buff form)

Thank you for all the reads!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The next event will be declared after the 1 hour break!" Midnight announced. 'Well then, let's go have some lunch' Izuku thought.

Izuku was sitting at the table with Iida and Uraraka and discussing what the next event could be when they were interrupted, "Midoriya, can I talk to you in private?" Izuku reassured Iida and Uraraka, "I'll be right back you guys." Izuku started following Todoroki when they reached an empty hallway and Todoroki just stood there.

"Why did you bring me here?" Izuku was getting irritated.

"Midoriya have you ever heard of quirk marriages?" Izuku's facial expression changed.

"Yes."

"So, I think that your Stockpile quirk is very similar to All Might and you don't like to talk about your other quirk, so I was thinking that maybe you are a result of quirk marriage like me. So answer me, are you All Might's secret quirk marriage child?"

Izuku tried his best to hold back his laugh and answered Todoroki, "What!? No, I am not a result of a quirk marriage. My dad left when I was little and my mother has raised me since. No, All Might is not my dad. But you said 'like me'. Todoroki, are you-"

"Yes, Midoriya. My bastard of a father bought my mom and had kids until he got the perfect one. I am his fourth try . He always abused my siblings and my mother and me. That is why I want to show my father that I don't need his quirk and can win without it."

Izuku wanted to feel bad but this angered him 'This idiot has a strong quirk and won't even use it because of "family issues" '

"Listen here Todoroki, if you think you can beat me with only 50% of your power, you are wrong" Without saying anything, Todoroki just left. While Izuku was going he notices Bakugo spying and realized that he heard everything, "Bakugo I request you to shut up and keep the conversation between me and Todoroki to yourself" Bakugo was caught off guard as he thought nobody had noticed him.

Meanwhile somewhere else:

"Guys, I'm gonna go to the washroom and be right back," Momo told her friends and started towards the washroom. When she was gone, Mineta and Kaminari came to the girls and said, "Hello ladies, Aizawa sensei has told us to tell you to get ready for the cheerleading competition."

"What cheerleading competition?" Jiro asked.

"Have you not heard about it? It happens every year. Aizawa sensei said to wear cheer outfits and meet everyone outside." Kaminari answered.

"Are you sure and not lying??" Mina asked

"Yes, why would we lie? It's not as if we are the 2 most perverted children of the class" Mineta said the last part to himself and smiled.

"Ohk then, wouldn't want to disappoint Aizawa sensei!" Hagakure said excitedly.

Momo was inside a stall when she heard some other girls enter, "The boys of Class 1-A are soo cute and handsome"

"Yea, especially that Todoroki. Too bad the girls there are pretty too. Most of the boys are probably taken already."

"What was that girl's name? Yaoyorozu was it?" Momo tensed at the sound of her name and stayed there, silent, ready to hear what they were talking about.