Chapter 2:

Time skip to tomorrow

"WOULD BENJAMIN RIPLEY AND ERICA HALE REPORT TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE. Is this thing working? WOULD BENJAMIN RIPLEY AN-" the principal didn't get to finish.

"Yes it's working you absolute douchebag! Can you not hear your voice bellowing through the halls?" Interrupted Cyrus.

I laughed to myself. I still found it amazing that an idiot was able to teach a prestigious spy school. Bing! A text from Erica, telling me to hurry up. I didn't even begin to comprehend how she had made it up in .2 seconds, but I complied and made my way up the stairs. While I was walking, I overheard Cyrus furiously scolding the principal.

     "ARE YOU PLAYING A GAME OK YOUR PHONE?! THAT. IS. UNACCEPTABLE."

CRACK!

     "Nooooooo! My phone! That costed $800 you bastard." Cried the principal

      "You shouldn't be using it to play FLAPJACK FRENZY anyways."responded Cyrus.

      I finally made my way up the stairs and listened up for briefing. Cyrus said in a dramatic tone "I am activating both of you on Operation SPYDER Sucks. It wi-" I cut him off.

     "Operation SPYDER Sucks? That doesn't follow CIA protocol!" Normally, missions were named one adjective and then one animal, and this one didn't follow the format.

     "It's a special mission if you let me finish! This is your most important mission yet. You will be activated at 0700 tomorrow, and you will be flying to Chicago. We have premium evidence that SPYDER has many operatives there, including Ms.E. Your job will be to do reconnaissance and scout the area out. Keep your eyes open for suspicious looking people. This will be very dangerous, so be careful. If you succeed, we can truly take down SPYDER once and for all." I breathed. From previous experience, I knew that complaining about dying wasn't going to do anything, but I REALLY didn't want to miss my winter break. I looked over at Erica and she seemed more-than-content with the mission. She was eagerly listening to every word her grandfather said, and I could see the excitement in her eyes.

     "Oh and Ben," Cyrus continued "if Zoe or Mike or ANY of your friends find out about this, I will personally make sure you are physically incapable of seeing your parents next vacation." I gulped. It wasn't as bad as Erica's "if you tell anyone I will kill you," but I knew it wasn't an empty threat. Looks like it was just going to be me. Smokescreen and the ice queen.

Again.

In earth-ending, life-threatening danger.

What a great Christmas.

     After the meeting, I went over to Erica. "I don't wan-" "to go. But you have to! This is the final chance to take down SPYDER! If we succeed all our other missions William something. Or else, they will just keep coming. Think about it! Don't you want to capture Ms. E after she almost murdered your parents?! It makes logical sense, Ben. Also, it's just reconnaissance, not like we're going to be fighting! It's going to be easy, maybe even fun!"

     I exploded. "THAT IS LITERALLY EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID LAST TIME. AND I ALMOST DIED SEVEN TIMES. EIGHT IF YOU COUNT THE PLANE CRASH." Erica sighed. "It was worth a try. But seriously Ben, I promise this time will be better!" I didn't believe her. She had lied, manipulated, took advantage of me, and for some reason, I still had a major crush on her! I shook my head. It was also the other way around. She was the one who kissed you, she may have been cold at first, but that ice is thawing. I smiled, maybe just maybe would this mission actually be fun.

     I asked Erica one last question. "How are we going to capture Ms. E after we do reconnaissance? She must have billions of bodyguards.

     "Isn't it obvious? We're not." Erica responded.

And that's a wrap. So last time, I said I need at least two saying update, and this time, I need three lmao. Also LEAVE SUGGESTIONS IN COMMENTS. I've never wrote fan fiction before and I honestly have no idea if it is good or not. Also, I know that I have like a tiny story, but if I get tagged just tell me.