Kinder!Cast

"Hi! My name's Nano! What's your name?" The little girl called Nano said to the slightly taller blond boy. It was the kids first day of school, kindergarden.

"I'm Lalna! That's my best friend Xephos and our other best friend Honeydew!" Lalna pointed to a thin, black haired boy and a pudgy, ginger boy.

"Let's be friends!!" Nano said, then walked away to talk to more people.

"Hi! My name's Nano! What's your name!" Nano said, walking up to two bouncy girls and a boy who looked like he wanted to cry.

"I'm Zoey! This is Saberial, and that's my brother Rythian!" The brown haired girl said, pointing to a girl with reddish brown hair and a boy with brown hair. "Saberial and I are going to grow up and get married and live in a mansion with Ryth and have a pet unicorn!"

"That sounds fun! Do you wanna be friends!?" Nano said, bouncing with Zoey.

"Sure!" Zoey said, then Nano walked away.

"Okay kids! Go sit at a table! We're going to paint!" Mr.Ridge, the kid's teacher said, pointing to a group of tables with paint pots on top of them. Finger painting, Nano's favorite.

Nano was happily swirling purple paint around her paper, her arms were covered in the paint to just under her elbows. She really had gotten carried away, but she really liked the feel of the paint on her skin. Suddenly, someone grabbed the paint pot she was using.

"Hey! I was using that!" Nano turned around, right as the boy behind her dumped the paint onto her face! "HEY!!"

It was a short, pudgy boy with extremely tan skin. He started laughing at her when the teacher looked over. "Trottimus! Did you dump pain on Nano?!" Mr.Ridge said angrily.

"...no sir, it was my brother, Alsmiffy!" He said, pointing to the fairly tall boy, clad in green.

"Nuh-uh! It was our other brother! It was Ross!" Smiffy said, pointing to a black haired boy.

"No! I've been sitting here the whole time, talking to Sips! Right Sipsy?" Ross said to the small boy in a silly spaceman costume.

"Yeah!" Sips said in his new friends defense.

"Well Nano didn't dump the paint on herself," Mr.Ridge said impatiently.

"It was Trottimus! I saw him do it!" said a blond girl. Soon after, Trottimus got sent to the principal's office to call his mother.

"Thank you!" Nano said, paint still covering half her face as she smiled at the blond girl. "I'm Nano!"

"I know. I'm Lomadia, and that's my friend Nilsey! He has this cat named Lindon who's the sweetest thing ever! And he's so soft! Lindon I mean, not Nilsey, but he's soft too, I guess," Lomadia rambled on.

Soon, Mr.Ridge came back into the room. "Nano Sounds? Your mother is here to pick you up," he said.

"Well, bye everybody! I'll see you tomorrow!" Nano smiled, waving at all her new friends. She walked out of the room to meet her waiting mother.

"Nano! What happened?" Nano's mother questioned.

"Oh mommy! I had the best day ever! I meet a bunch of new friends and this boy dumped paint on my head! And then this girl named Lomadia..." Nano trailed on.

---~~~~---~~~~---
A/N
I'm just going to pretend this is a thing. And yes, I did make Rythian a sad little boy who really wants his mommy. Request and stuff! You can always message me if you don't want to comment it!
-Sophie <3