Deception [Lalnable and Xephos]

He didn't understand why he kept going back. A glass box, behind stood a great threat. A super genius! An evil, insane, handsome, super genius. So why did he keep coming back? He could never speak to the man, or touch him, or help him, or hold him, or love him; so why did he keep coming back? Maybe he was crazy too, spent too many days in the labs, or maybe he breathed in too many chemicals.

Xephos looked into the glass cage with an odd sort of appreciation. This man had certainly beaten Xehpos, and the rest of Minecraftia, if it wasn't for pure luck, he wouldn't be behind that cage right now.

Lalnable looked on to Xephos's face with a polite smile. Xephos seemed to be coming more and more these days, Lalnable just had to wait for the stupid space man to get soft. Maybe open the cage to say hi, then he would make his move. Then bye bye space man. But for now, Lalnable just smiled politely, his time would come.

It had been two weeks since Xephos had gone to see the insane scientist, and he was getting antsy. Everyone had finally left Xephos alone so he could do 'his own projects'. He walked down the winding stairs and through a few pass coded doors to get to the glass cage again. Something was different this time, Xephos could feel it. The giant, glass box finically rose to view at the end of a long hallway. The blond man stood smiling that polite smile of his, almost like he was expecting Xephos.

Lalnable knew this was his chance. He had to play this up as much as he could, be a good actor and play his cards right. He started off smiling, then frowned and doubled over, as if something had punched him in the stomach. "Help me," he said, looking Xephos in the eyes.

The mad man doubled over in pain and mouthed something Xephos didn't catch. It looked like he was saying something over and over, but Xephos couldn't make it out. He decided to do the only thing he could think of, Xephos turned on the coms.

"Please, help me. Help me. Xephos, please. Help me." And unused, but unmistakable voice pleaded from the cage.

"Lalna?" Xephos asked awkwardly. Was this his Lalna back?

"Xephos?! Why am I in a cage? Get me out of here, please. I think I need medical help. Please Xeph," Lalna pleaded. Lalna put his hand up against the glass where Xephos had put his hand.

"I uh... I don't think I can do that Lal, I'm..." Xephos looked away, "I'm sorry."

At that Lalna fell to his knees and screamed the most hideous scream Xephos had ever heard. It was physically painful to hear.

Xephos couldn't help it anymore, he rushed around to the cell door and entered a complicated pin. The door slowly creaked open and Xephos rushed over to Lalna's fallen form. Xephos embraced Lalna and whispered words of apology over and over into Lalna's ear.

"It's okay space man, it'll all be over soon," and with that, the blond man smiled a cruel smile. It was time to go.

-----------

A/N

Hey! So you guys should totally start leaving some suggestions! It took me so long to write this chapter because I've been having massive writers block and I haven't had any ideas! So if there's anything yogscast related that you want to see written, this is your time! Anyways, thanks for reading!! Just comment your suggestions if you have any! Comments and votes are always appreciated! <3

- Sophie