Chapter 14

Val's POV

Peter flies up and lands on top of one of the sails.

"Fly! Fly! Fly! You coward!" Captain Hook yells to Peter as he starts climbing another shroud.

Oh, no.

"Coward? Me?" Peter asks as of it was offensive.

Captain Hook laughs evilly before saying, "You wouldn't dare fight old Hook man-to-man! You'll fly away like a cowardly sparrow!"

"Nobody calls Pan a coward and lives! I'll fight you man-to-man with one hand behind my back." Peter says as Captain Hook makes it to the top of the sails.

Both Peter and Captain Hook clash swords together.

"You mean you won't fly?" Captain Hook asks Peter.

"No, don't, Peter! It's a trick!" Wendy yells out to Peter.

"I Give my word, Hook." Peter says, ignoring what Wendy said.

"Good, then let's have at it!" Captain Hook says before pushing Peter off the sails.

But good thing Peter was able to grab on to the edge and pull himself while fighting with Captain Hook.

Peter then grabs onto one of the ropes and swings himself to the other side of the sails.

The fight continued until it came to a point where Captain Hook slashed Peter's sword out of his hand.

"Now! Insolent youth, prepare to die!" Captain Hook says as he points his sword at peter.

"Fly! Fly, Peter! Fly!" Wendy says with worry in her voice.

"No! I gave my word." Peter says to Wendy.

What is he going to do? How is he going to survive? He is going to get killed! I'm freaking out right now!

But just then, Peter grabs the pirate flag and ties it around Captain Hook. Peter is now able to grab Captain Hook's sword and points it at him. "You're mine, Hook." He says to Captain Hook.

We all start cheering for peter.

I sigh in relief that Peter didn't die.

"Cleave him to the brisket!" Michael says before hugging Wendy.

"You wouldn't do old Hook in now, would you, lad? I'll go away forever. I'll do anything you say." Captain Hook says in a begging way.

"Well, all right. If you... say you're a codfish." Peter says to Captain Hook.

Oh, this is going to be good.

Captain Hook gulps before saying, "I'm a codfish."

"Louder!" Peter says while pointing the sword closer to Captain Hook.

"I'm a codfish!" Captain Hook shouts.

We all cheer and start chanting, "Hook is a codfish."

I then hear splashing in the water. I look down to see the crocodile splashing in the water. Has he been there the whole time?

"All right, Hook, you're free to go, and never return." Peter says before throwing Captain Hook's sword into the water.

I jump out of the crows nest and fly towards Peter. "Peter!" I yell before hugging him in excitement.

Peter hugs back and twirls us around. He let's go and faces the others while crowing.

"Val!" Wendy yells to me.

I see Wendy looking behind me in fear. I then turn around to see Captain Hook with his hook raised in the air.

I don't know why, but I just stand there in fear. There was no time for me to react.

Right before Captain Hook brings his hook down, Peter wraps his arms around me and flies back.

Captain Hook misses and falls down towards the water. But the Crocodile was there as well. So Captain Hook falls into the crocodile's mouth.

But for some reason, Captain Hook escapes and swims away, with the Crocodile chasing after them. And Smee and the other pirates are following after them in a little boat.

I totally forgot about the other pirates.

Captain Hook and the pirates are now gone.

Wendy and the boys climb down the shroud and land on the deck.

"Hurray! Hurray for Captain Pan!" The boys shout.

Pan stands by the steering wheel while wearing Captain Hook's coat.

Wait, how was he able to get Captain Hook's coat? Eh, it doesn't matter.

"All right, you swabs, aloft with you! We're casting off! Heave those halyards!" Peter says to the boys in a pirate voice.

I was a little confused. Where are we going?

I start to walk to the stairs. "Um, Peter- I mean, Captain Pan!" I say to him.

"At you're service, madam." Peter says while playfully bowing.

"I just wanted to ask. Where are we sailing off to?" I ask.

"To London, madam." Peter answers.

I was now full of excitement. Wendy and the boys are now able to go home. I just need to tell Wendy that I'm going to be staying with Peter.

"Wendy, John, Michael, We're going to London!" I say as I walk up to them.

"Really?!" Wendy asks in excitement. "But will you be coming with us?"

"Sadly, no. I really enjoy being here. And also because Peter is the reason I found my happy thought. Now I'm able to fly without pixie dust." I say will hovering over the deck a little.

"We'll miss you, Val." Michael says with a little bit of sadness.

I land back on the ground and hug Michael. "I'll miss you guys too. Just never stop believing in us." I say.

Wendy and John walk over and hug me as well.

"We'll always believe in you and Peter." Wendy says to me.

I smile as a small tear runs down my cheek at what Wendy says.

At least we will always remember each other.