Chapter 45 - Worries

It was two months later, and the 24th May. Nothing much had happened, except a few weeks ago, Rihanna's video "Where Have You Been" premiered on MTV. It was weird seeing myself on her video, but it felt amazing! I was on a video that already had over 30 million views on youtube, and still counting! The boys came back from the US of A yesterday, and boy was it good to have them back! I can't believe it's been almost a year since I met them on the 18th June 2011. That's not the only thing that is happening in June though.

"What's up babe, you look worried?" Nathan asked me. "Mmm, it's nothing." I replied, distracted. "It must be something, what's up?" He persisted. "Honestly, it's nothing. Just me and my stupid thoughts." I sighed, walking into the living room. Nathan followed close behind, and grabbed my shoulders, turning me round to face him. "Tell me." He looked into my eyes. I sighed sadly again. "It's coming up to three years Nath. They still don't have anymore evidence. I've only been told June. I won't know until the day. It's Martin, Nath." I said, seeing Nathan's confused face. "He's getting released." Nathan just pulled me into a tight hug. "You know there will be a restraining order put on him. He wont be able to come anywhere near you." Nathan said. "But if he does, he'll have to deal with all of us boys first." Nath squeezed my shoulders. "It'll be fine Mads." "Thanks Nath, you always know what to say." I smiled. "I also always know how to cheer people up." Nathan winked. "Lets go for a meal tonight, my treat?" "Sounds great" I replied, kissing him gently on his parted lips. "Love you." "Love you too Madeline." He answered.

I had a lovely meal with Nathan. We went to this gorgeous little restaurant right in the centre of London. Apart from the paparazzi, everything was perfect. I had the most perfect boyfriend in the world. My worries had almost disappeared. Not quite, but almost. 

short, but cute chapter? maybe:3?