"Hon, are you ready?" Rob asks his wife.

The Broadway star took another look at the mirror then stood up from the chair as she goes to the door being opened by her husband.

"Yeah. Let's go."

-------

Robert Chien drove themselves towards Solaire as the invitation summons them to Finestra Italian Steakhouse

They were welcomed by a waitress in the reception area who asked if they have a prior reservation.

Rob was the one who confirmed their guesting. "We're with Mr. & Mrs. Martinez."

The waitress was a bit shocked to hear the name, but nevertheless the woman smiled at them as she leads the couple to their table.

The Broadway star can't help but be curious as to why the woman acted surprised. She then asked the waitress.

"You're a bit surprised Miss. Were there no reservations under that name?"

"Oh. There is Ms. Lea. It's just that we're actually expecting a big entourage."

"What do you mean?" Rob butts in.

The waitress replied. "Mr. Martinez reserved our central dining despite saying they're only expecting one group. And so here we thought, their companions will be a great number of people."

The waitress then brought them to the table at the center most part of the dining. There were indeed a couple who was already sitting down and having their glasses of wine.

As Lea looks around, she was able to confirm what the waitress said earlier.

Five tables around the table where the couple sits are all vacated. There is a counter-top sign on each saying they're all reserved.

As they approach closer to the table, Lea could see the faces of those who were waiting for her and Rob. The middle aged man is of medium tan skin. He is such a tall man, as one could tell even as he remains seated. As for the woman beside her, Lea could only agree that she really is Ellie's mother. The woman just looks exactly like her protege.

They were introduced by the waitress as the Martinez couple stands up to greet them.

Ellie's mom extends her hand for a shake as she introduces herself to the opposite couple.

"Hi, I'm Rebecca and this is my husband Eleazar."

The Broadway star takes the woman's hand as they shake hands and does it with her protege's dad as well. She then in return, introduced Rob to the two.

The four of them took their seats as Rebecca properly introduced themselves.

"Thank you for coming on short notice. We are actually Ellie Rae's parents." Rebecca said smiling.

It was Lea who replied on to the woman.

"Yeah. Well thank you for inviting us. Now I know where Ellie got her looks. She doesn't really share much to us about her family so I'm glad I finally met you Mrs. Martinez."

Lea smiles back, still feeling a bit nervous. Rebecca is like an exact duplicate of Ellie, with the former only having a more matured aura than the young writer. The woman is adorned with a black silk blouse accentuated with a gold necklace that highlights a 1.05-Carat Round Cut Diamond as its pendant.

The writer's mom looks simple at first glance but excludes an inferior aura that makes one cower and be mesmerized in her elegance and beauty. One could just simply tell that this person belongs to top hierarchy of the elites among elites.

Even Lea, who is already a world class singer, an aristocrat considered by many, a wealthy and accomplished person on her own right still feels overwhelmed with Rebecca's presence. She could only hold Rob Chien's hands under the table as she tries to make herself look calm. The man could only look at his wife and squeeze her hands to give his support in silence.

"Please just call me Rebecca. Let's just drop all the formalities." The Martinez matriarch gives the Broadway star a sincere reassuring smile.

Eleazar butts in as he joins in on the conversation. "I hope our daughter hasn't given you much trouble."

It was Lea who replied as she defends her protege. "Oh no! She hasn't. She's all good and kind. You have raised your daughter well."

"Yeah. Our daughter Nicole is very fond of her and treats her like her older sister. El's even helping her out with her studies and all. Your daughter is such a blessing for us." Rob says.

Rebecca smiles upon hearing good things about her daughter coming from this couple in front of her.

"Well, I guess we have all the night to talk about things from both sides, so why don't we order first?" Eleazar suggested as the three agrees. He then motioned for one of the waiters to bring them the menu.