Chapter 31

"I've missed you Ellie

"I've missed you Ellie."

----------------------------

The Grab driver just took off as Ellie had paid her fare even without being brought to her destination.

Her coach had wanted to talk with her so the young woman just sent off her ride.

To avoid the eyes of their colleagues who are now starting to come out from the studio, the two got on Lea's car as the singer drives off to the nearest mall.

"So what are your plans now?" The Broadway star asked her protege as she keeps her eyes fixated on the road.

"Well for now, I just want to drop by the mall so I can buy some clothes."

"Then after?"

"Then, buy some dinner to take out?"

"No, I mean where do you plan to go next?"

"On a hotel. I can't go home for now."

"Why stay in a hotel when you can stay at our place? Nicole would be so happy if you're at home."

"Thank you for the offer. But probably, it will be one of the places my mom would go look out for me."

As the thought sinks in Lea's mind, she could only agree. As a neighbor and as her coach, she would actually be the first person one can think of when it comes to finding Ellie's whereabouts.

"Have your parents tried to contact you already?"

"Maybe. I actually blocked their numbers so they can't call me."

"Listen El.. I'm sorry for last time. It's all my fault.." Lea's tone was so apologetic as she drives. She knew how hard her protege's situation is right now. And she doesn't want to add up to it.

"It's fine." was all Ellie could say. Truthfully, she couldn't think of anything any more. Her emotions are all mixed up as she faces such a very complicated situation right now.

"I'm really sorry.. It's just that.. I love you so much.."

Ellie stared at her coach as the latter continues to drive. There was a sad look on the Broadway star's face. Even she herself, had missed the beautiful singer for these past few days.

"I love you too coach Lea.."

As their car stopped at the mall's parking lot, the two took this chance to show how they've missed each other. Lea unlocked her seat belts as she grabbed Ellie's face and kissed her. The young woman kissed her back as they rigorously devoured each other's lips. Soft moans can be heard as it escaped from their rough kisses.

It was a good five minutes of French kissing before their lips parted ways. As they gasp for air, the two women looked at each other's eyes and can't help but smile at the sight of their lover. As time goes by, they both just realize that their feelings for each other had only been growing and becoming deeper than before. Their love's hard to maintain as theirs were against all odds. But it doesn't stop their hearts from loving one another.