"I rather not. You fainted just a few hours ago, letting you leave now is just too reckless."

"Look!" I point out, sliding off the bed and standing on my two legs, "I can stand without any pain! My ankle doesn't hurt anymore!"

That's not the full truth... it is still kinda sore. But I can manage walking just fine.

"Even so, you are still sick." He states.

I cross my arms, "It's just a mild cold! I'm not a baby, Sasuke. I can handle this!"

He hesitates, "...I can do it. Don't trouble yourself."

He always tries to play the hero. Not this time. I will not let him do this alone!

"You always sacrifice yourself for me. I think it's about time I contribute something to this relationship. Anyway, I was the one to give the money away so I should be the one to bring it back!"

Sasuke smirks, "You're really not giving me any leeway here, stubborn bastard."

I grin confidently, "As I should! I'm your perfect boyfriend after all!"

I walk to the other side of the bed and pick up my discarded clothing. Sasuke watches me as I bend down and collect my clothing. I slide the sweater over my head and put my underwear back on.

"Aww~" Sasuke voices, "Don't cover up~"

I whip my head over to him as I pull my pants on, "Now is not the time for your perverted comments, Sasuke."

"I can't help it when you look like that~" He coos, biting his lip.

I puff my pink-tinted cheeks, "Baka..."

I pick up my shoes and sit on the bed to put them on. Sasuke hugs me from behind and places his head on the crook of my neck.

"What are you planning to do?" He asks me, casually slipping his hands underneath my sweater, "It's 10 PM, there's no way that you'll find something on Sakura right now."

"If luck is on my side, there's no way I'll fail," I counter, tying my shoes.

"That's not a very convincing answer," Sasuke speculates, caressing my abdomen with his hands.

I shiver from his touch, "I don't care. My mind is made up."

Sasuke trails his feathery touch up to my nipples, brushing them lightly, "I guess there's no arguing with you. Just don't get hurt out there."

"I won't."

"If anything happens, come back immediately. I would hate myself if anything ever happened to you." He adds, beginning to twiddle with my nipples.

I speak through my teeth, trying to hold my voice back, "...O-Of course..."

Sasuke rolls them around in a circular motion with his thumb, his breath blowing on my ear as he talks, "Don't take too long, or I'll begin to worry."

Is he seriously touching me like this while he spews his worries?

"Hah! I-I won't..." I pant.

"Are you sure?" He whispers.

He's such a pervert! He just wants to hear me moan, that dumbass!

"Y-Yes... Mhm~ I'm sure..." I confirm, arching my back.

He pulls both my buds up, releasing them with a harsh twist.

"Ahh~!... W-Wha-... are you d-doing!?"

"Getting my fill before you leave," He admits, playing with my nipples shamelessly.