Chapter One - First Day

Here we go. First day of school. 

Well, first day at UA specifically. I'm in class 1-A. 

There's alot of people and the hallways are crowded but I managed to find the classroom. I peeked in through the window out of curiosity right before going in. 

Instinctively, I took my phone out to silence it so that it wouldn't go off in class. 

"Get off your damn phone and move out of my way, extra." 

I turned around and spotted a boy with spiky blond hair and red eyes glaring at me. 

"Move the hell out of my way, idiot." He said pushing past me.

"Jerk."

 "The fuck you say to me, jackass?"

"Your going to be a delight." I said rolling my eyes. 

"Listen here, Short Stack, do you not know who I am? I could blow your damn face off."

"Ooooh, shaking in my boots." I said sarcastically. 

I turned around to try and find a seat but not before he yanked me back by the collar. 

"What's your problem?"

"WHAT'D YOU SAY TO ME!?"

I got up and glared at him.

"Hey, chill out guys." said a fanged dude with red spiky hair. 

A girl with short brown hair bent down to help me.  "Are you ok?" She asked, looking worried. 

I didn't respond but reached up to grab her hand. 

I looked toward where the blonde haired arse was. He glared back at me. 

I decided to take a seat near the back of the room next to the red haired boy from earlier. He turned around in his chair to face me. 

"Hi." He said, cheerfully. "So, you excited? What's your name? And what's your Quirk?"

Another bloke with blond hair sat down in front of him. "Stop. You'll freak her out." He then turned his attention to me. "What's your name?"

"Elle Windsor, or I guess Windsor Elle depending on which way you say it." 

"Windsor Elle?" said the blonde. "Sounds foreign."

"It is." I said quietly not wanting to bring more attention to the very obvious fact that I'm from Great Britain.

"I'm Kaminari." The said loudly. 

"Kirishima." said the redhead.

"It's the first day of school and you're already disrespecting the academy property!"

I turned and saw a tall boy with dark blue hair yelling at the blonde muppet from earlier. He looked at the blue haired boy smugly. 

"You're kidding me right? Old school shove a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?" 

They screamed at each other for a little bit. 

This is going to be a long year. 

Just then, everyone's attention turned towards a boy with fluffy green hair who had just walked in. The dude with navy hair introduced himself as Iida. The female with brown hair introduced herself as Ochaco. I caught the green haired boy's name as Izuku Midoriya.

While this was happening, an exhausted looking guy carrying a yellow sleeping bag came in. "My name is Shoto Aizawa and I will be your teacher." He said monotonously. "Take these and meet me outside." He handed out gym uniforms.