About Elle

Elle is about 5'4" (162.5 cm). She has long hair down to her waist. Her natural hair color is black but the left half of her hair is dyed orange. (She may continue to change her hair color). Her eyes are dark brown.

Elle's last name is Windsor. She was adopted from the UK at around age five. Because of this, she speaks with an accent and is fluent in English.

Elle's Quirk is called Nightmare Cloud. She sends a dark cloud after her opponent to infiltrate the part of their mind where fear is stored. The person's fears seemingly come to life around them and obscures their vision. Elle's quirk works on anything and anyone that feels emotion.

Elle got into U.A. on recommendation from her middle school teachers. They noticed her powerful quirk, quick, calculated, and analytical thinking, and her bilinguality.

Elle often uses her Quirk as a distraction method. While her opponent is trapped in their own fear, she is able to beat them into submission.

Though she has a slim body type, she is much stronger than she looks as she spends alot of time training not only her quirk but her body as well. She has done martial arts and gymnastics training.

She is frequently mentally and physically abused at home by her adoptive parents.

Elle is the quiet, mysterious type. She doesn't talk very much.

Since her Quirk is based on fear, she doesn't feel much fear herself. She does, however, have some PTSD and anxiety from unresolved trauma.

Elle has always been one of the top students in her class.

As a child, Elle's Quirk developed late. Most develop at around age four or five but her's manifested at seven putting her 2-3 years behind her classmates. This caused much bullying when Elle was in elementary school.

An unintended drawback of Elle's quirk is that it only works on things that feel fear. The fear part of her quirk won't work on a nomu or a robot since they don't feel emotions. The most she can do with her Quirk is blind them.

The intended backdraw to Elle's Quirk is that if she uses it alot within a short period of time, her emotions dull down and she goes numb. Due to preexisting mental illnesses, it takes about an hour for Elle's emotions to go back to normal.

She hates Mineta with a burning passion and regularly finds an excuse to beat him up.