"Oh thank goodness." He steps over to her purse on the counter amongst all the hair supplies.

"Why are you going to the doctor's, dad?" I ask out of curiosity.

He digs through moms purse with one hand, looking for the pacifier. "I just have some chest pain, nothing serious but the doctor is going to do a little X-ray for me." He finds the pacifier, pulling it out of the blue bag.

"Are you going to be okay?" I murmur.

"Of course." He nods with a smile, putting the object in Winnie's drooling mouth. "Don't worry about me."

I smile in reassurance, at the same time he bent down to kiss my forehead.

"Okay, I'll see you two at dinner. Don't forget it's pizza night." He kisses moms cheeks again, I got excited.

I love pizza night.

"Bye baby." Mom grins at Winnie, kissing dad back.

"Bye!" I say around the same time as he makes a speedy exit with my sister. I hear the bell chime again, watching them hurry off along the busy sidewalk and out of our sight.

"I didn't know it was pizza night." I say once it was just the two of us again.

"Mhmm." She grins. "I think we can all use some pizza, grandma might stop by too."

I smile, loving it when grandma comes and visits. She's so obsessed with Winnie right now, definitely because she's only a six months old. Everyone's obsessed with Winnie right now, including me. She is really cute, kinda annoying when she cries, but cute.

"Alright, you ready?" She asks, getting the colour dye ready.

"Yep!" I smile, knowing the drill.

I suck in a sharp breath, snapping my eyes open in cold panic. My lung shook when I gasped, my throat shaking with it. The first thing my eyes met was a familiar ceiling, grey with dim pot lights. My chest crashes up and down, my lungs aching when I breathed in too deep. Every nerve in my body went on red alert, I was vibrating. Why was I vibrating? My heart was beating so fast that I could hear it in my eardrums.

It felt like I've been brought back from the dead.

Staring at the tall ceiling with an unsteady breath, I understood exactly what ceiling I was looking at. It was the ceiling of the tour bus lounge, was I on the bus? I couldn't stop panting, confused and scared on what the hell happened. I felt a tightness in my chest and a pressure on my right hand.

I pull my blurry eyes from the ceiling, falling my head to the left. My location was confirmed when my eyes set out the tour bus window, seeing the passing cars on a highway. That explains why I'm minorly vibrating, it's the engine. I didn't have contacts nor glasses on, so everything was kinda hazy but I could still see enough to know where I am. I was on some sort of big bed, which didn't make sense because this bus lounge didn't have a bed.

There was a unknown discomfort in my upper chest, not unbearable but enough for me to notice it amongst everything else. It was tight, and when I breathe in deep enough I felt a small pinch.

After configuring we're I was and how my body was feeling, my brain drew it's next focus on the feeling my hand was enduring. I felt some sort of touch that I wasn't able to decipher. It wasn't harsh or tight, it was gentle but awkward.

I turn my head to the opposite side of the direction it was facing, my eyes going right to my hand.

The first thing I saw was Harry, sitting cross legged next to me on the bed. I was facing his side, and he was hunched over with headphones in his ears. My heart jumped at his presence I didn't expect, but nothing distracted my thought more then what he was doing.