kyrin

i woke up next to no baby, and no billie.

i was confused, until right when i sat up to wipe my eyes, billie came in with some breakfast "whats all this?"

"its for you" she smiled brightly "is this for yesterday because i dont-"

"oh no no, this has nothing to do with what you did yesterday" she said setting it in front of me "then what?"

"just eat babygirl" she set my juice on the dresser. i really was confused and was tryna think about what today was.

i know it ain't no anniversary for anything, and its not a holiday so what is going on?

i continued to eat my breakfast she made while watching tv. i heard kyrin crying downstairs, but billie got him to stop.

after finishing i got up to go put it all away. billie said she picked out a 'special' outfit for me to go out today.

i went up to the bathroom, and smacked my teeth but then laughed. i put the outfit on, and did my morning routine.

i walked downstairs, and seen them both on the couch "billie you said special this is a white top, jeans, and chanel sneakers"

"i know but you look good in white, and jeans" she smiled "here"

i walked over to her, and she handed me a stack of money "what do you want me to do with this?"

"go crazy" she shrugged "call your friend and go somewhere"

what on gods green earth..

"me and ky gone be right here, while you go have fun" she put her arm around him and he smiled up at me with slob on his mouth.

i squinted at the both of them, "okay" i nodded. billie and kyrin gave me a kiss on each cheek at the same time, and i walked out.

a long time passed and me and janelle went to a strip that had stores like forever 21, zumiez, polo, and bath and body.

we didnt do too much, but we bought some stuff. we stopped by great american cookies and ate, then went right back to shopping.

later on, keanna came along with us. she's the girl that janelles been trying to get me to meet.

she's very girly, boujee, but rude. i like it.

she's kinda like how i was back in cali, but not a princess.

we all bonded for hours, and i facetimed reign and she loves them too. at about 7 pm we wrapped it all up, and i decided to go home.

i drove home, and once i got through the door it was quiet, and i didnt see billie or kyrin.

i was literally about to jump out a window because what is going on today?

"princess is that you?!" billie yelled from somewhere. i tried to answer, "yea-"

"amariana come in the kitchen!" she yelled again. i put the bags down, and walked in there, instantly smiling, "billie what is this?"

there was pink colorful balloons up on the ceiling, with a bunch of flowers, money, and shopping bags on the island.

"happy national girlfriend day!" she came up to me and kissed me "really?"

she did all this for national girlfriend day?

cute..