positivity

billies pov
i was in the living room rolling up with my game headphones on talking to marcus.

he was telling me that i should get anger management, because i fight too much and i told him to shut the fuck up.

he then told me that JB wanted to talk to me, but i said no. as long as kyrin is okay i dont care about nothing else.

i've been trying to get a hold of alexis to talk about what she did before amariana gets to her, but of course she's not answering.

im sure she knows what she did was completely out of pocket, but i want to know why.

why is she so obsessed with me? she's the one that fucked up our whole relationship, and the trust before we even broke up.

"nah i dont care how 'pussy' this sounds she will always be my girlfriend, thats my fucking wife, the fuck"

"hell yeah" i laughed sparking the blunt i just rolled "its better to just find a shorty that will stay by your side and literally ride or die for you, than have hoes"

"marcus your just dumb, and try to play it off by saying iM a LadYs mAn" i joked and he laughed loud

"dont even talk to me about work" i sighed taking a hit "i be too tired when i come home, theres no way" i laughed "im 18 and i feel like 40 year old"

i put my tray down, and i heard amariana come in "b-billie" she stuttered and it sounded like she was crying.

i looked back and her eyes were red, and her nose was a little runny, "mama why are you crying?" i stood up quick and she took little baby steps towards me

she opened her mouth but when nothing came out she closed it "baby talk to me, what is it?"

"billie i- im pregnant" she cried holding up a pregnancy test "your what?"

"y-yes i-" she broke down on the floor and i walked over quick to pick her up "oh no, no, no, come here" i brought her to the couch.

"i don't even know where to start, like
h-how?" i was confused "billie i- i cant have my own baby"

"what? why?" i asked "billie! i told you this was the last thing i wanted right now" she cried "..i could've sworn i pulled out"

"billie" she pushed me trying to stay serious "okay im sorry"

"now im gonna be just like those girls at school- i was gonna run for class president, wh-what am i gonna do now?"

"mama you can still run" i assured "no- no not with this" she pointed to her stomach "their all gonna look at me fucking weird with a baby"

"mari its okay" i pulled her on my stomach and rubbed her arm "i- i dont wanna get an abortion, but i cant do-" she broke down again.

the room was filled with silence with a little bit of her crying. i just rubbed her and let her get it out.

"so what are we gonna do?" i asked and she sat up "i guess we're having a baby" she shrugged

"permission to celebrate?" i asked carefully feeling myself about to burst "um go- go ahead" she gave a spaced out look

"WOOO YESSSSSSS!" she jumped up and down "OH GOD YES IM HAVING A BABY!"

"okay bil" she grabbed my arm "its not even the fact that im having one, but its by you!" i cheered with the biggest smile on my face.