Tell The Truth.

Mulai dari awal

"Can you blame me?" She whispered with a heavy sigh. "You've hurt me so many times, Lucious. I trust you and then some bullshit happens that makes me regret. I saw you with Treasure and it just...I thought about all the times you'd hurt me with Anika, and Giuliana and whatever bitch you divorced me in prison for and I got so angry thinking that you were about to do me dirty again." His hand loosened around her neck. "I'm sorry for letting the past ruin our present." She stepped around him, ready to leave, all her energy drained.

"You just gon' walk away? Again?"

Cookie didn't bother turning around. "What else is there to say?"

Lucious snatched her up and pinned her against the wall. Their chests rose up and down, heavily. "What else is there to say?" he repeated, seething. Cookie kissed her teeth as she struggled to get her hands out of his tight grasp above her head. "Did you think he'd make you feel as good as I do?" he whispered into her ear. She sharply inhaled when he sucked on her lobe before trailing down her neck. She felt her defensive weaken with every suck and nip to her skin...the damn bastard. "Did you fool yourself into believing he could set your soul on fire like I do?" He used his knee to spread her legs apart and massaged her pussy through her moist panties.

Cookie groaned and snapped her eyes shut in a poor attempt to stop the heat pooling between her thighs. "Fool myself? Have you saw the man's hands? I know he'd be able to work his way around my body."

He growled. "Don't test me."

Smiling cynically, Cookie boldly exclaimed; "Hey, if me and Damon had met a few years ago, you could've been calling me Mrs. Cross,"

"That's it," Lucious hissed before hauling Cookie over his shoulder. Cookie pounded on his back as he led them toward the stairs. "Shut up before you wake Dre." He snapped, smacking her ass.

She yelped before quietening. "You're a bastard."

"Yeah, I love you, too."

A ghost of a smile played on her lips at the retort. She knew he loved her, but it was nice to hear it, especially in a moment like this. He threw her down onto the bed and pulled her shorts and panties down to the floor. Cookie sucked in a sharp breath as he fisted the back of her top.

"I'm not going to be gentle." He forewarned as his tip teased her entrance. Cookie licked her lips. She was wetter than the ocean down there...she didn't need any foreplay tonight.

"I ain't asking you to be."

She didn't need to look at him to know he was smirking at her response. A long groan rang out through their bedroom from her mouth when Lucious plunged inside. His hand pushed down on her back, arching her as he beat her pussy up from behind. He showed no mercy with every thrust. The sound of skin slapping and macaroni stirring filled the room, alongside heavy pants and airy moans.

"Lucious," she moaned out, attempting to pull away from his punishing thrusts as she gripped the bedsheets tightly.

He slapped her ass roughly, sure to leave her sore. "Aht, don't run!" he snapped with a low growl. "Where's all that mouth gone, huh?" he questioned, wrapping his hand around her neck.

"Oh, Lucious...shit, please, Daddy," she cried out.

Sweat beaded on her forehead as his thick length continued to pound into her. Her legs grew weak orgasm after orgasm. Flattening her on the bed, Lucious kissed up her back to her neck. He sucked her earlobe into her mouth as he slowly thrust into her from the side. Cookie couldn't take the pleasure anymore. As her mouth hung open, her body in sensory overdrive, Lucious kissed her deeply, sliding his tongue into her mouth. She could take the liquor on his tongue as she silently groaned into his mouth.

Flipping them over, Lucious rose her hands just above her head and wrapped his hands around her wrists as he slowly moved inside of her. Her legs wrapped around his waist as they moved together in sync. He stopped moving just before she could come. Her wide eyes snapped to his from rolling around in pleasure. "What was that shit you were saying about Damon?"

"I was just playing." she pouted.

"If I see that nasty nigga again, I'mma shoot him." He vowed. Cookie leaned up to kiss the corner of his mouth. "I don't want you around him again."

Her eyes narrowed. "I'm a grown-ass woman, don't tell me what to dooo," Lucious' rolled his hips, cutting off her smart mouth. "I'm sorry, Daddy!" She bit his lip, getting his attention as his hazel eyes stared down into hers. "I love you."

He sucked his teeth. "I love you, too, baby," he murmured, letting her hands go. With a smile, she curled her arms around his neck. "But we ain't done yet." He announced before he pulled out just to plunge back in.

Cookie moaned, loudly, and cried out his name.
-
This one twas a struggle but thanks to my girl, I did it!