Chapter 4.

Jeongguk's POV.
I was leaning against my pick-up truck when the bell rang. A huge wave of students left the school grounds, but the person I was looking for, wasn't there. After most of the students had gone home, I decided to look for them. I saw the girl desperately looking around on the floor for something in the biology classroom. I approached the latter and waited behind her. The moment she stood up she tripped over her own feet falling backwards. "Be careful" I told her after I catched her, worried. She turned to me after I had put her back on her feet. "I-I'm sorry, Jeongguk!" she quickly bowed a couple of times. I smiled slightly, "It's fine, are you missing something?". She nods "I lost my phone did you-" I cut her off by holding it up. "This one, right? I found it in front of your locker, you should be more careful with it, if you lose it, you might not see it back again" I place it in her hand. "Btw, you're uncle called, there's a storm coming and he won't be able to pick you up". "Ah, that's fine, I'll just walk home, I should be home before the storm" She sent me a cute smile. Before she could leave, I stopped her by grabbing her wrist. "I'll take you" she started squirming in my hold as I pulled her with me. "L-Let me go" she whimpered, but I didn't loosen my iron grip around her wrist.

Once I had arrived at the truck and had to pick her up and place her in it myself. "T-This is kidnapping! Let me go!" I shut the door and locked it, watching her as she tried opening it. I got in on the drivers seat and fix my gaze on the girl. "I'm helping yo-" I got cut off by a flash and load roaring outside. She started crying and pulled her knees up to her chin. "What's this...are you scared of storms?" she nods while hiding her face in her knees. I smiled softly, before starting the engine.

SaeJin's POV.
I awoke, arms were wrapped around me and something soft was brushing against neck. When I wanted to sit up, I got pulled back. "Let me gooo" I whined, knowing it was Jeongguk. "Why would I, baby?" he whispered in my ear. I shivered and turned around to face him. "Lets make sure that that jackass knows you're mine" he smirked and hovered over me.

"Dinner!!" I heard the voice of my uncle from downstairs. I sat up, my cheeks red and my neck, collarbone and shoulders full of hickeys. "Lets continue this later" he kissed my nose before standing up. I followed him downstairs after putting on a T-shirt. "Looks like you two had some fun" Uncle Wonnie chuckled. My cheeks turned into tomatoes. "Anyway, Mr. Lee, thank you for letting me stay here during the storm" Jeongguk spoke up. "It's not a big deal!" he smiled gently.

After dinner I stood up, taking the plates with me. when I was about to turn around i got picked up "Have fun you two, don't forget to use protection~" he ( Dowon ) teases. Jeongguk smirked. "Don't worry, I'll shut the door" again my cheeks flushed red.

Jeongguk's POV.

We both lied naked under the covers, Sae Jin's arms squeezed between her chest and my side as she peacefully slept with her head on my warm chest. I smiled and placed a kiss on he crown of her hair. "Sleep tight, baby~" I hummed softly before drifting off to sleep.

I was the first one to wake up, the girl still fast asleep. I quickly snapped a picture of her adorable sleeping face before carefully sliding out of her bed to take a shower and dressing up in this:

 I quickly snapped a picture of her adorable sleeping face before carefully sliding out of her bed to take a shower and dressing up in this:

I made my way over to the now awake girl, she was crying. "Kookie" she cried. "It hurts~" I wipe her tears away with my thumbs and lift her to bring her towards  the bathroom, lowering her in the tub which I had filled with warm water. "I'm sorry, bun" I apologized, kissing her forehead. "Call me when you're done" she nods before reaching for one of the bottles.

Once she was done I helped her get out. "It's going to be chilly outside, alright?" She nods and dressed up. 'Aegyo, she looks adorable' I thought.

"The storm stopped" her uncle began as we entered the kitchen

"The storm stopped" her uncle began as we entered the kitchen. "So you two can go to school today". "Oh, Sae, kris asked me yesterday if you wanted to help set Micheal and Michelle free after school".  She nods furiously, "Who are Micheal and Michelle?" I asked, clearly confused. "Two dolphins, Saejin found them stuck in a fishingnet some time ago when she was out with her friends". "Aegyo, that's really cool, baby" her cheeks flushed red hearing that nickname. "Oh, someone's embarresed" he teases, which made me chuckle. "A-Anyway, lets have breakfast" she slipped past me towards the kitchen to give her fluffy kitten some food.

Sae Jin's POV.

We arrived at school and I was about to get out but Jungkook stopped me. "Baby? If that jerk or someone else bothers you, come find me, alright?" I nod. "Words, bear". "Yes Kookie!" I chirped before getting out skipping inside. "TaeTae!" I squeeked, seeing him pinned against the wall by a shorter blond haired boy. "Sae!" he duck under his arms and launched himself onto me. "Yah! Kook your girlfriend is on the loose" he grumbled.

I giggle dragging him with me to our other two friends. "Look what kookie did" I pushed my hair away from my neck. The other three blushed removing their lint choker and lowering their turtleneck. " You all got lucky, I see" A tall male wrapped his arms around Jinnie's waist. "This is Namjoon, my boyfriend" he blushed. 3 other males joined us, inclusive kookie. "I'm Yoongi, Taebear's boyfriend" the short male from before spoke up. " Meet Hobi! Actually his name is Hoseok, but his my boyfriend!" ChimChim chirped. "Jeongguk is my boyfriend, he gives warm hugs!". Jimin pouts "I thought I gave great hugs" he mumbles. "but you do too Jiminie" she hugged me, which made him smile widely.

Liam's POV.

I smirked as I watched her enter the classroom. "Time to piss off Jeon". I approached her and snaked my arms around her waist. "Good morning, babygirl~" she turned to me her smile fading, it got replaced for fear. "Ahem, you better come not near her if you want to stay alive".

Sorry for the realllllllllyyy late update but I hope you enjoyed it! I promise to update faster. I love you allllll!!!

1163 words~