Chapter 3.

SaeJin's POV.

After school I walk towards my bike so I could head home, but someone dragged me into the alley near the school while covering my mouth. My eyes widen when I saw a familiar face doom up. "Someone is surprised~. My babygirl needs a punishment" he smirked, it was the boy from the cafeteria. The hand got removed from my mouth. I let out an ear piercing scream, which got cut off by them putting a gag in my mouth. My body was frozen even though I wanted to run. I got blindfolded and my hands tied together. I was choking out some cries as he slammed me into the wall. His hand slid under my shirt, traced down my waist, hip and at last in my skirt and panties, until "Hey! Leave her alone!!". "Shit, police" their footsteps disappeared and I drop on the ground. Another pair on feet approached. I tried scooting away terrified, but a soothing voice stopped me. "Shh, it's alright, sweetie" two gentle hands started removing everything quickly. In front of me sat a police officer. "You're okay, come lets get you out of here".

Mark's POV.

"Thank you, t-thank you" she kept repeating while shaking uncontrollably. I had to pick her up, because she was unable to stand as she was shaking. She points out her bike so I could put it in the trunk after I had seated her in the car.

I was now on my way to the address she had given me, it was quiet. Once I pulled up at the large house hidden in a small forest like something, I saw a tall handsome male hurrying out of the house, probably her uncle she had mentioned earlier. The gay meter started rising. Then my gaze went to the knocked out girl on the backseat. While I got out of the car the male spoke up. "O-Officer, what are you doing here?" He asked. "I came here to drop off your niece, Mr. Lee, she almost got raped by some boys near the school, she's in the backseat" I told him as lift her bike out of the trunk.

Dowon's POV.
I hurried to get Sae Jin out of the car. She was peacefully sleeping and I tried my best to carry her carefully towards the comfortable couch in the livingroom. I made my way through the front door, back towards the waiting officer. "If she gets to know something more, I would like to know". He handed me a piece of paper. "And maybe... If you're bored... Give me a call" he winked at me and I felt my cheeks heat up. I bid him goodbye and watched him drive off, while leaving me here blushing.

Around dinner time she apperantly awoke up by the amazing smell entering her nose. "Uncle Dowon...?". I poke my head appeared around the corner of the kitchen. "You're awake!" I quickly scurry towards her, pulling here in a hug. "My baby, did you get hurt???". She shook her head in the crook of my neck. "I'm fine uncle Wonnie, besides I made some friends!" she giggles softly before kissing my cheek. "Don't get near him again, next time there won't be a handsome officer to save you, little pup" she nods again.

No one's POV.

This is BamBam btw

This is BamBam btw.💜 Cutee

"Bammie~! Time for a snack!" She girl shook the bag with cat candies, which made this kitten run towards her. "There you go" she put some on her hand and let him eat. After she had given him food,her uncle told her food was ready.

It was a few days later when a unfamiliar car drove up to the house. "Sae Jin, are you sure your uncle doesn't mind?" The eldest asked. "Yep yep! He doesn't mind at all" she chirped, pulling two of the three with her. "Uncle Dowon, I'm home!!". "In the kitchen!" He yelled back. They followed the girl to the kitchen." Uncle Dowon, these are, Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung! They're crossdressers!" The male smiled. "It's nice to meet you, this girl couldn't stop talking about you, she finds you great friends". The younger blushed looking down. "Aegyo~ that's nice of you SaeJin-ah!" Jimin spoke. "Ah, btw way, Max is waiting for you" her uncle said, handing her a package...

Seokjin's POV.
"You got a boyfriend and you didn't tell us?! You traitor" Tae huffed. She chuckled, I don't have a boyfriend, silly, you'll see! Follow me, but quietly please" we followed her into the huge garden and got at a dock. "Max~" a fin appeared and approached us. A killer whale stuck its head above the water, we looked in awe at the creature. "This is Max, my Orca friend" she unwrapped the package revealing a large salmon. "Salmon is like chocolate to them, they really like it" she smiled rubbing his nose after placing it in his mouth. "Come rub his skin, he likes it"

Jimin's POV.
Me and Jin-Hyung were laying in the sun wearing our swimming trunks while Taehyung, SaeJin and her kitten were goofing around. Suddenly a tall male entered the garden. But not as tall as her uncle. "Markie!!" She ran to give the male a hug. "Hi there Sae, where's your uncle?" He pulled out after a few seconds. "In the kitchen!!" We heard and he chuckled. "Have fun!" She giggles. Once he was out of sight she approached us. "That's the officer who saved me, I think he likes uncle Dowon" she told us. "I bet 10 dollars that they end up cuddling!" Jin-Hyung spoke. "I bet 10 dollars that they kiss first!" Taehyung spoke backhugging her.

SaeJin's POV.
It was a nice evening, we lied all snuggled up together on my bed while watching frozen! "Oppa, maybe we should turn it off, Jinnie and TaeTae are already sleeping" he nods while I turn off the movie. As I lied down, BamBam joined me by jumping on the bed and curling up by my head. "Night night Bammie~" I slowly slid into a deep sleep.

I got woken up by soft shaking. "Sae! Tae lost, come see, it's so adorable!" Jin-oppa squeeled. I slid out of the bed avoiding Bammie and walk after the older. On the bed of my uncle lied Markie, spooning uncle Dowon and holding him by the waist. "Aegyo~" I whispered. "Let's leave them alone before they wake up" I whispered.

It was a few weeks later in the middle of autumn when the girl was brought to school by her uncle, so she didn't came on her bike. After school her uncle had to pick her up again. Unfortunately she had lost her phone when her uncle called her he couldn't pick her up. Little did she know a certain boy found it and received the call from her uncle.

I'm so sorry it took so long! But I'm in Greece for 2 weeks and I can't take my phone into the pool can I? I hope you enjoyed! A new chapter will hopefully follow soon!!
I💜youuu!