Chapter 2.

SaeJin's POV.
I woke up and noticed a certain cat, kitty licking my cheek. "Good morning, Bammie" I giggle tiredly. When I looked over at my alarm clock I sighed, it was only 6.30am "stupid jetlag" I pout and got up to get ready. BamBam was curiously following me, the scared kitten from yesterday gone. I dress up and put my hair in two buns.

(Only the shoes and clothes)

BamBam was trying to climb up my leg, so I scooped him up hugging him close. "Lets get you some food, hm?" I slid down the railing of the stairs and walked to the kitchen and placed him down. After I had opened a can of tuna, he started mewling loudly. A giggle left my mouth. I put it on a plate and watched him eat satisfied. After that i decided to start making breakfast for uncle Dowon and myself.

I flipped the pancakes for the last time when I heard a voice beside me. "Smells good, what are you making?" Wonnie asked. "Americain pancakes! It's appa's recipe." I smiled and placed them on the plate with the other pancakes. He sat down and I put both plates on the table. I sat down on the other side and poured some syrup over them. Uncle Dowon smiled brightly after he took a bite. "My brother knew how to make pancakes ^^" I smiled and took a bite myself.

After breakfast I went to cuddle with Bammie for a bit, until Uncle Wonnie walked into the livingroom. Something plopped up in my mind. "Uncle Wonnie?" he hummed in response and sat down next to me. "What kind of work do you do?". "I work at a marine rescue centre, we recently saved an Orca calf form whalers". "Jinjja??  Wah, that's really cool". "Do you want to go with me? I need to be there today anyway" My eyes widen "really?!" he nods. "Thank youuuu!!".

Dowon's POV.

So as promised I took her with me. The weather was sunny, so it was really busy on the road. Once we arrived at the centre we got greeted by my worried looking colleague. "What's wrong Kris?" the male scurried over to me as SaeJin hid behind me, gripping onto my shirt. "It's Lunar, he stopped eating" he said, almost activating panick mode. "He'll be okay, I got some help, she might be able to get him eating".

Kris's POV.

"She?" he nods and a girl peeked from behind him. "This is Lee SaeJin, my niece, she's a little shy" I smiled and reached out my hand for her to shake it. She shyly took it and shaked it. "It's nice to meet you SaeJin, I'm Wu Yi fan, but call me Kris". "It's nice to meet you too...Kris" I smile and pat her head. "Lets see the trouble maker, huh?"

"Daebak~" she mumbled. "I know right, he's beautiful" Dowon smiled. "His name is Lunar, I hope you can get him to eat something". I picked the girl up by her armpits and lift her on the higher part of the tank, handing her a bucket with fish. She took it and croutched down and gently taps the water "Lunar~". When he didn't react I sigh. "Watch" Dowon said, looking proud somehow. She started singing.

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love, it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh