Bells and Whistles

The wedding ceremony was only for close family and friends. No reporters can be allowed because the engaged couple wanted this event to be private and exclusive. After working long hours at the ballet company Mina decided to call her boyfriend Bambam. "How is it going babe?" Bambam asked. Even though she couldn't see Bambam face to face she could tell that he was smiling just by the way he talked. Over the past few months, she has been seeing Bambam who is a wealthy politician's son. Bambam has held the governor position in his country for quite a while now. Whenever they would get some free time either Bambam would fly to Japan to meet Mina or Mina would fly to Thailand to meet Bambam. They had a long-distance relationship but it was going well. "Bambam guess what, I am attending Jimin's wedding isn't it exciting!". "Yeah, I heard about that it was all over the news". "The reaction is mixed, but if there is a chance for them then there will be a chance for us right?". Mina bit her lip and blushed "Definitely".

 Mina bit her lip and blushed "Definitely"

The wedding was officially underway. The ceremony was packed his security guards so nothing tragic would happen to the Dahmin couple. The Chou family arrived and was greeted by Taehyung. "Mr. Chou and Mrs. Chou, I am Kim Taehyung how are you doing?" "Mr. Chou smiled at the handsome man. "I am doing well thank you". They were royalty after all so they needed to be treated with the utmost respect. "Dad, Mom this is my boyfriend" Tzuyu said shyly. Taehyung gave a 90 degree bow to the both of them. "Wow, what a handsome young man!" "We will get to know each other better but I have a good feeling about you after all you saved and protected our daughter" Mrs. Chou said. Taehyung blushed slightly at the statement. Sure he was rich and part of the upper class but he was no where near King and Queen level. To be given this much admiration and respect when he was dating their most prized possession was gratifying.

Next up were the Bangtan boys that were checking in. Taehyung was standing at the door greeting them all. "You bastard now you are a receptionist" J-Hope said laughing in his face. "Doesn't avoid the fact that I could beat your ass any day of the week". That statement made the whole group laugh. J-Hope shut up and went to his designated table. Taehyung greeted the Hirai family next. "Its nice to meet the loyal business partners of Park family" Taehyung said as he bowed. "Now when our daughter gets married we have to send you an invite" Mr. Hirai chuckled. The Myoui family arrived at around the same time. Both families owned conglomerate companies in Japan and are very good business partners. "Momo!" "I haven't seen you in a long time" Mina said. "I have missed you too" Momo replied. "Well it was only a matter of time before Jimin got married" Mrs. Myoui said. "Honey, of course he is such a handsome man". "I am so happy for him". "Jimin is like a son to us" Mr. Myoui said which earned a slight unwavering smile from Mina.

Jimin's parents, Mr. Kim, Jungkook and Sana were already in the private rooms of the groom and the bride. Mrs. Park touched his son's cheek. "Ahhhh... my little Jiminie is all grown up" she said while squishing his cheeks and rearranging his hair. "I'm proud of you son" Mr. Park said pulling Jimin into a hug. Jimin hugged his father back. "I love you too" he said. Secretary Hong put his hand on Jimin's shoulder. "This is a new chapter in your life embrace it". Jimin hugged Secretary Hong, "Thanks for being there for me". Jungkook approached his brother not looking him in the eyes almost as if he was embarrassed by the moment. "Your own brother is the best man at your wedding huh". "You must not have any friends". "I knew you would be like this" Jimin said while rolling his eyes. Jimin gave Jungkook a slight punch in the shoulder "You know that you will also be in this position one day". Jungkook blushed at the thought of marriage especially with Sana. His reaction earned a laugh from Jimin. "Like I said before you really haven't changed".

 "Like I said before you really haven't changed"

Meanwhile in the bride's room Mr. Kim was accompanied by Sana and Tzuyu. "My daughter is all grown up..." Mr. Kim said with tears in his eyes. "Appa, don't cry". "Smile!" Dahyun said while showing the brightest smile ever. Mr. Kim nodded "If that boy hurts you don't forget to call me so I could give him a good thrashing". Dahyun shook her head while laughing. "Jimin won't do that". "I've had nothing but good memories with him and I can't wait to make more". Sana and Tzuyu went up to Dahyun. "Don't be nervous you are going to do great!" Tzuyu said while shaking Dahyun's hands. Sana shyly whispered "Fighting!" Dahyun smiled at the both of them, "I hope we can continue our friendship for a long time". Tzuyu and Sana looked at each other before nodding giving Dahyun a bright smile. The ceremony was about to start as the wedding guests piled in. Before the groom and bride were escorted Pastor Yoon gave an opening statement. Jungkook was going to escort Jimin in the next few minutes but he spotted a mysterious man outside of the wedding ceremony. He had a large camera in his hand but he couldn't help but think that he has seen this man before. He motioned over to Taehyung but he didn't listen. Instead he was enjoying chatting with the Chou family. Next he tried his luck with the Bangtan boys as he tried to get their attention from afar. They all gave Jungkook a confused look until they followed his eyes to where the mysterious man was. RM whispered to the group which caused Jin and Suga to get out of their seats and go deal with the problem...

 RM whispered to the group which caused Jin and Suga to get out of their seats and go deal with the problem

The visuals are almost unfair...

Do you guys like the chapter? What do you guys think about the story so far?

Special Thanks to @Reen_007, @bigboi38, @DubuMochi02, @MeredyFinston5, @Kimhyerin127, dubeagle, and tofu_mochi, pyksya_sya, saeeyo, krisha2231, dahmin_jihyun, dahmin4life, dahmin2, CandyNekoChan, and riyanaaonce, DividedByBlood, and juju_sk .

As always I appreciate your love and support.