Chasedown

Jimin slept next to Dahyun caressing her hair. She was still sleeping peacefully but Jimin couldn't help but wonder if she was an angel. Her smooth skin and her kissable lips make Jimin go wild. Ever since the incident, Jimin has been a clingy boyfriend almost as if he was treating Dahyun like a baby. He would make sure that Dahyun was beside him during business meetings, he would feed her, and he would cuddle her all night. Jimin has always been calm, cool, and collected but the recent events have given him anxiety. He could barley sleep at night and would sometimes have nightmares of Dahyun getting hurt. Each time he would get up and sweat profusely making sure that his sunshine is by his side. Dahyun slowly opened her eyes and gave an eye-smile to her prince. "Good morning Chim". Jimin smiled and kissed her forehead putting his chin on top of her head while hugging her tightly. "Good morning Dubu" he replied. Jimin decided to be bold today, "Dubu, freshen up I will prepare breakfast". Dahyun had a surprised look on her face. Usually Jimin has world-class chefs to prepare the meals for them but this is the first time that Jimin is attempting to cook for her. "REALLY??!!" Jimin chuckled at her response "I'm not that good but I will try just for you". Dahyun cheeks turned rosy red. She was still shy around this charming man. She looked down smiling giving him a slight nod.

Jimin went to the kitchen and looked at the recipes. "Poached eggs with buttered toast it doesn't seem that hard right?" Jimin studied the instructions carefully while getting the necessary materials and ingredients for the dish. This was Jimin's first time cooking, he was never taught how to because as a wealthy chaebol he always had someone else to do it for him. Even when he was in college he had 5 star meals sent to his apartment he never even had to lift up a finger. Jimin thought that becoming a young CEO in one of the largest conglomerates was a hard job but cooking was even harder. After several tries he managed to finally turn the stove on. He accidentally turned the dial to high and the flames shot up from the stove which nearly burned his hand, he quickly turned it back to medium-low where the flame was resting. He put his hand on his chest and exhaled. Who knew that cooking was a life hazard. Jimin looked at the recipe book and tried his best to follow the instructions. Jimin slowly managed to crack the eggs evenly into the pan. Jimin was not clumsy, he always had good coordination but what he lacked was experience. He looked at the instructions scratching his head "Add a teaspoon of salt and pepper". Instead of grabbing a teaspoon he grabbed a tablespoon and sprinkled salt and pepper on the egg. Meanwhile, he turned on the toaster which was very high-tech. There were so many settings that he gave up and just toasted the bread on default settings. He managed the flip the egg over pretty easily onto the plate but he forgot about the toast. It was slightly burned but it was definitely presentable. 

After applying the butter on the toast, Jimin patted himself on the back. The meal actually looked good especially for a first time chef. Dahyun arrived at the kitchen wide-eyed, she was shocked at the presentation. "Chim, it looks really good" she said excitedly. Jimin sat down and put both of his hands on his cheeks "Can you try it?" Dahyun nodded her head in approval. She sat down and tried the poached egg with buttered toast. Dahyun's face went blank as she tried to find the nearest trash can to spit the food at. She chugged down the glass of water while Jimin looked at her worriedly. "Park Jimin the toast is burnt and the eggs have too much salt!" she said while trying to remove the horrid taste from her mouth. Jimin looked down absolutely disgusted in himself he was a solider who has failed his mission. Dahyun picked his head up and gave him a peck on the lips. "It's the thought that counts Jimin". "I'll cook for us". Jimin nodded his head. He was thankful that he had such an understanding girlfriend. Jimin heard a notification sound from his phone and looked to see that it was Jungkook. Jungkook sent a text and an image, "Hyung, if you don't hear from me in an hour call the police". Jungkook sent an image of a shipping dock at Incheon. What the hell is he talking about? Did he find a new lead? Jimin was going to text Jungkook back when Dahyun interrupted him. "Chim, let me teach you how to actually make this dish". Jimin put his phone down and walked towards Dahyun ignoring Jungkook's text.

Bangtan pulled up at the shipping dock. The shipping dock was relatively empty because it was the weekend and people who work there usually leave during early mornings. The sun was about to set giving the sky a beautiful orange color. Jin and RM scouted their surroundings before giving the groups instructions. J-Hope, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Suga snuck near the edge of the pier where they could hear loud conversations. "Boss wants to take down Park Jimin". "He is the only person who stands in the way of fully destroying Park Corporations". "Even if it means hurting the people who are close to him". The man who had a blue cap and red mask laughed. "This is going to be the biggest hit ever!" "We will be fully loaded with cold hard cash!". Jungkook looked at the man's face closely and analyzed his features. He seems familiar he thought. A third man joined the conversation but he seemed to be speaking Japanese. Taehyung and Jungkook were hiding behind the crate carefully listening. "Jungkook, this is an international operation". "The boss could be Korean or Japanese". Jungkook nodded his slowly trying to pay attention to the rest of the conversation. J-Hope and Suga were nearby hiding behind a crate and gave Taehyung and Jungkook a signal. "Boom!!!" A gunshot rang in the air...

What do you guys think about the chapter? Lend me your comments down below

I am the worst cook you will ever meet. My mom won't even let me near a kitchen she always says "You will burn the house down" and roasts the hell out of me. I understand Jimin's pain in this chapter lmao. If you have any cooking experiences share your thoughts with me in the comment section below.

Special Thanks to @Reen_007, @bigboi38, @DubuMochi02, @MeredyFinston5, @Kimhyerin127, and dubeagle.

As always I appreciate your love and support.