Falling in Love

Sana rushed to Seoul National Hospital with tears running down her cheeks. This can't be happening again... I can't be late again. Sana reached the reception desk trying to catch her breath". "Whe-re is Pa-rk Jung-kook?". The receptionist looked at her like he was crazy. "What is your name?" "Minatozaki Sana". "I'm sorry but only close family and friends can have access to the VIP Room".  Sana was about to argue with the receptionist until a handsome man with a  bandana stopped her. "I'm Kim Taehyung and she is with me". The receptionist looked through the list and nodded her head in agreement approving their visit. In the elevator Sana thanked the stranger. "Thank for helping me out there do you know Jungkook as well?" "Yeah I am one of his best friends Taehyung grinned. Jungkook was staring outside his window as he felt a hug from behind. He turned around to see a cute girl with glasses that he has been waiting for hours. "Oh my god Jungkook what happened to you?" "You have bruises everywhere". Jungkook looked at Sana and didn't want to make her worried. "It was a little accident but I'm alright" Jungkook smiled. Taehyung who was third-wheeling the whole situation put his arms around the both of them. "Why don't you guys get a room". "Stop teasing me I'm single". Jungkook smacked the back of Taehyung's head. "Is that all you care about?" "You are not even going to ask me if I'm doing okay". Taehyung got on his knees in a praying position. "Please hyung, I sorry please forgive me" he said while clasping his hands together. Jungkook gave him a dirty look. "Stop it hyung you are freaking me out". Sana who was watching the whole situation unfold started laughing uncontrollably. Jungkook gave her a cheesy smile. She was sad before but he is happy to see her laugh.

Secretary Hong and the hired security team looked at the footage from the time Jimin was at Japan

Secretary Hong and the hired security team looked at the footage from the time Jimin was at Japan. Using advanced facial recognition software they were able to confirm that the same person who took the photo of them kissing was the same person who messed with the control room. Secretary Hong hoped that wasn't the case but now he must keep all eyes on Jimin and Dahyun. Whoever is behind this has a personal vendetta against them and won't stop until they take them down. Secretary Hong broke the news to the Park family. Jimin put his head down completely frustrated by the news. "Who would do such a thing?". Dahyun wrapped her arms around his head dragging his head onto her lap while Jimin's parents called the police to inform them of the recent developments. This had to be a private investigation because if it would be public it would be bad publicity for Park Corporations and their competitors would pounce on this new opportunity like sharks in blood-infested waters. The only solution was to handle this situation privately and catch the criminal before he could harm others.

Jungkook decided to get some fresh air so he sat at a bench near the hospital. It was chilly outside as the wind was blowing the trees back and forth but he didn't mind as long as he could escape the screams and cries of the hospital. Jungkook thought about the time that Jimin saved him. He was just a lost boy who went through abuse and trauma but out of all the people Jimin saved him. Why did he help me? Why am I lucky?  "What's up?" Taehyung said interrupting his thoughts. He sat down next to Jungkook and pulled out a cigarette and a lighter. He used his hand to cover the lighter because of the chilly breeze, he finally lit the cigarette and was about to smoke it when Jungkook took the cigarette out of his hands and threw it on the floor stomping on it repeatedly. "What the hell hyung do you know how much it costs?" Jungkook with an expressionless face said "Smoking kills, cherish every moment and every person in your life because you never know when it will be the last time you see someone". Taehyung chuckled "When did you become a poet?" "Is it because of that girl?" "Shut up hyung!" Jungkook said as he rolled his eyes. "You said that you are not dating do you mind if I steal her then" Taehyung said teasingly. Jungkook grabbed his collar and pulled him close their noses nearly touching each other. "SHE... IS... MINE..." Jungkook said sternly. "Chill bro relax I was just joking". "Glad to see you finally admitted your feelings". Jungkook punched Taehyung in the shoulder out of embarrassment while Taehyung was just laughing at him. "Hyung, I know you are lying you didn't get into an accident what actually happened to you?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung and knew he could trust him to tell the truth. "Someone is after me... or after Jimin... our family...". "I tried to protect them but I failed". Taehyung put his arm around Jimin's shoulder. "Don't worry haters are gonna hate". "After all we could always call the gang". "No!" Jungkook shouted. "There are different ways to handle this situation". Taehyung nodded and gave a shoulder shrug "Well if you say so". He got up from the bench and gave fist bump to Jungkook "See you around hyung".

 Sana saw Jungkook sitting on the bench by himself. She definitely has feelings for Jungkook no one can make her smile like he does. Sana secretly stared at Jungkook for a while and examined his features his strong jawline, his muscular body, and his big round eyes. Jungkook caught a glimpse of her and waved at her "Hey Sana over here". Sana's cheeks turned red because she realized that she was caught. She sat next to Jungkook fiddling with her fingers and looking down. Jungkook was looking into the beautiful blue sky. "Sana why were you crying earlier?" Sana looked at Jungkook for a quick second before looking down. "When you said that you were at the hospital is brought back bad memories". "I was bullied in school a lot but I had a friend who supported me". "One day she took her life, she killed herself before I could say goodbye". "She listened to my struggles but I never bothered to ask about her struggles". "I wish she would have told me so I could help her and save her before...".  Sana broke down crying. "When I heard you got hurt I don't know what came over me but I was just...". Jungkook pulled her in for a hug "You must have went through a lot... don't worry you can cry and I am here for you now" Jungkook whispered. After several minutes Sana stopped crying and wiped her tears. Jungkook pulled her in closer and kissed her passionately. Sana was surprised by his action because it was her first kiss but she responded to it. After a couple of seconds the couple pulled away breathing heavily. "Sana will you be my girlfriend?" Sana shook her head "Yes".  

What do you guys think about Jungkook and Taehyung's relationship?

This chapter was literally so wholesome. Thank you to all of my supporters, readers, and followers for showing me their love.