Part Six

Lunch break had finally come and you had a lot of time to think about what you were going to say to Damian. Your relationship was rocky before him being robin became a variable. There was so much going through your mind, the biggest one being the fact that you still loved him. 

"Hello beloved." He greeted you as you sat down in the cafeteria, Collin was off somewhere getting his chocolate milk. You flashed Damian a smile, biting your lip softly. "How were your classes?" 

You shrugged, "boring as usual." You said, taking a deep breath, "Damian I think we should talk." You mentioned and he raised an eyebrow. 

"About what? Grayson told me that phrase isn't particularly good." His face dropped, and you could tell he was getting nervous. You quickly put your hand over his and shook your head, 

"no it's not that type of talk. It's just, can we do this more, I don't know... privately." You looked around at all the other people in the cafeteria. He nodded, letting you drag him away. You bit your lip again, not knowing where to take him. 

Quickly, without thinking you dragged him into a supply closet. Where it was dark and you could barely see each other. 

"y/n, what's wrong?" He grabbed your hands, bringing them close to his chest. You looked up where you could only assumed his face was. 

"Can we talk about what happened last night?" You took your hands, moving towards his stitches, sighing. Him being Robin was a lot to wrap your head around. You heard him sigh as well. 

"It's just, you being, Robin, it's just it scares me, I guess." You confessed and you heard him sigh as he brought you into a hug. You felt comforted, as he kissed the top of your head. 

"Beloved, there's still a lot you don't know about me but I can promise you that there's nothing to fear." He told you, which didn't make you feel better. 

"Like what I don't know?" You asked, and you could already tell his facial expression had become twisted as he had fallen down a rabbit hole of endless questions. You backed up from him crossing your arms over your chest. 

"No, beloved, arg-- just let me take you out for dinner, I'll explain everything." He offered and you stood up straight, inching closer towards him. You reached your hands onto his chest, tugging on his uniform tie, licking your lips slightly. 

"Well it would be nice to go out. Sure." You agreed to the date, pull him by his tie and slammed your lips onto his. You could feel Damian smiling . 

You heard the sound of the lunch bell ringing, meaning both of you needed to get to class. 
"Tonight, come to the manor around 7:30, wear something fancy." He told you and you brought him in for another kiss. 

"Done. You better tell me everything, though." As both of you slipped out of the janitors closet, going your seperate ways for the school day.