Part One

The night was perfect, you wore the most beautiful dress you could possibly find, y/f/c of course.

Damian was supposed to be coming to pick you up in ten minutes with Alfred and the limo.

Your Aunt Maggie snapped some pictures of you waiting eagerly for Damian and once the door bell rang you ran as fast as you could.

Damian black wore a suit, a tie and in the pocket of the blazer was a f/c flower to match your dress.

"Wow don't the two of you look cute." Maggie exclaimed snapping another picture of the two blushing teens.

"You look amazing Y/n." Damian scanned you wondering how he got that lucky.

"So do you Wayne." You giggled giving him a small kiss on his check.

Just as you did that Aunt Maggie snapped another picture, your ears began to heat and your cheeks flushed a bright pink.

"Come on beloved," Damian grabbed your arm wrapping the corsage around your wrist, "we don't want to keep Alfred waiting too much longer." You nodded in agreement as he sent a smile towards Maggie.
"Thank you Maggie for letting me take Y/n to the Gotham Academy dance." It was one of your favourite things about Damian, the way he talked with the best manors, it was too cute!

"Don't worry about it Damian, you and y/n are always allowed to go on dates. It's ok with me." Damian's smile went from ear to ear, a first.

"We should be going!" You exclaimed with excitement, "wait! One more picture. Please?"

"Alright ok!" Damian wrapped his arm around your waist and you placed one of your hands on his chest.

The two of you hopped into the limousine, and drove away.

the whole way Damian was sending you complements and kisses the whole way.

That night was perfect but it was never the same after that.

———————————————————————

Word count: 322

Ok, so I couldn't wait! I had to update, there is going to be a two year time gap just to make t clear. I just wanted to end off what started at the end of the last book :/ I promise the other chapters will be longer and welcome back to my fanfiction!

with much love, -emprisse