Part Four

You had slept almost the whole day, awaken at night by the sound of your window shattering. Damian had taken you to your room and you had no idea where your phone was.

In your drawer you kept a pocket knife, you were in Gotham after all. With caution you walked through the halls and saw a figure moaning on your couch.

Without making a noise you turned on the lights, the intruder hissed. On your couch was the masked side kick, Robin his abdomen had been stabbed.

"Help," he crocked. You heart was speeding, you ran to the kitchen and grabbed the first aid kit.

"What happened?!" You questioned him, yelling from the kitchen but he only responded in a moan.

You huffed, wetting a cloth and running back to the couch where Robin laid.

"You gonna have to, um, lift up your shirt." You told him trying to make sense of the situation.

Slowly he lifted his top off and the wound was gushing.

"Sh*t." You muttered as you wiped away the dry blood, you were busy tending to his wound to realize the familiarity of his body.

"The cuts deep, you'll need stitches." You began to panic, as you feared the hero would bleed to death on your couch.

"I-I could do it but I-" you stuttered but Robin cut you off.

Do it y/n!" He hissed in pain, you were taken aback. Your mind was taking its time to process but before you can to any conclusions the Robin took off the domino mask concealing his ideality

You were met with the same green eyes you fell in love with, his raven hair was plastered to his forehead, like usual, from sweat.

"Damian?" You breathed, it began to make sense, why he was disappearing why he was always warning you to stay away from danger.

"Yes beloved, now those stitches," He cried out in pain, you ran back to kitchen and found the second kit your aunt kept for crazy emergencies when she'd cut herself in the kitchen.

When you saw Damian in pain again you became a nervous wreak, even more than before.

"Ok this is going hurt," you kept down getting close to his wound. You placed a tag into his mouth so he wouldn't scream. "I'm sorry."

Your hands were shaking has you put the needle through his skin, Damian bit down onto the rag, his face turned red. You kept going even though it was hurting him.

All patched up Damian was about to leave from out window when he called back to you.

"I'll send someone for the window!"

You but your lip as you question what you were going to say next, "alright, love you!"

He turned around and smirked, he was so handsome. He blew you a kiss with dreamy eyes and waved.

"I love you y/n!" And then he was gone.

———————————————————————

Word count: 487

Spread the word about this book to anyone you know!!! Gotta get the people in formed 😋

-emprisse