Part Five

When you went to school the next day, you weren't entirely expecting to see Damian there but nonetheless he had shown up. He was leaning against his locker, a bit lopsided, slightly clutching his side. A result of your patch-up work from the night before no doubt. 

Collin was standing next to him and now that you had learned about his sidekick antics you saw Damian in a whole new light. Something made you feel safer yet almost intimidated. 

"Beloved." He greeted you as he saw you get closer. That pet name still made you smile and blush. Collin gave you a nod as well, the two of you saw each other everyday had third period together. 

"Hey, Dami, can I talk to you, um, maybe a bit more privately?" He straightened his back as tightened his grips on his books, nodding. "If you want you can come over to the Manor after school and we can talk." Damian offered as you bit your lower lip. After two months of not being together, being with him seemed great yet you still had the thought of him being Robin in the back of your head. 

"Okay." You agreed, hesitantly. Damian could see the conflict in your eyes as he sighed, pulling you in for a warm embrace. Even after being romantically involved for about two years he was still a bit skeptical of physical embrace but you still loved being in his arms. 

The crowd of students swarmed the hallways and you thought it was time to get to your first period class, sadly you didn't have any classes with Damian. "I should get going." You tell him and he slowly lets go of you. You flash him a smile, looking up, he'd gotten taller in the last two months, you noticed. Just as you were slipping off, he grabbed your wrist, pulling you back and kissing your lips quickly. A perfect morning refresher. 

"I'll see you at lunch, baby." You reassured him, walking off leaving the jet black haired boy and the friendly ginger behind you. 

word count: 346 

Hey y'all so officially back. Peregrine is out and there will be updates Tuesdays and Fridays. SO yeah! Hopefully these updates are better grammatically and don't seem super rushed and cheesy like the first book, apologizes for that. My Jason Todd x Reader book is always back to business I guess. Maybe, if you guys want I could do a Dick  Grayson x Reader??? Comment if you want that lol. 

leave a voteee 

-lilmisssy