In the Stillness, We Stand

Whoop, whoop, two chapters in two days!

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Laith was staring at the figure sitting on the floor.

He had ink black hair flying in every direction in a somehow sexy way as his eyes were closed, his eyelashes casting shadows over golden tanned skin. His head was tilted, strands of hair brushing over his angled neck as he breathed softly on the floor.

Laith froze.

He couldn't move away from the beautiful being that laid on the floor like he had fainted gracefully. His eyes were tracing every curve and angle of that Adonis-like body and long legs.

His knees were shaking. His mouth was watering. His lungs weren't working properly. He wanted to crawl over there and lick that jugular.

He really wanted to give this mysterious person a tongue bath.

Fred and George clapped a hand on his shoulders and said, "You're leaking slick."

Laith straightened in horror. "H-How——"

"We're omegas too. Now control your thirst. We have to get him up and running."

Laith turned towards them, eyes wide. Something inside of him was displeased. "You know him?"

He narrowed his eyes in suspicion as he tried to sense whether these twins had bonded this man.

Well, this man was a confirmed alpha, so maybe he could seduce him?

Laith was thinking this when the twins smirked and said, "Guess," in unison, before glancing at each other with sly looks.

"Why, you——"

"—— want him?"

Luna and Blaise were already working on Harry, trying to scratch away at the markings.

The twins ignored Laith's seething and then went over to help, using different potions and spells to try and get rid of the one cast over the sleeping man.

Laith didn't help, he crossed his arms and sulked. Inwardly, his mind was working in ways that shouldn't have been working after meeting this one alpha for only a few minutes.

Laith watched them work when suddenly, there was an explosion and the door opened.

A Fred and George entered the room and said, "The real copies are in danger! The alphas are currently fighting Dumbledore's forces! We need backup!"

Fred and George turned serious as the other two omegas looked up in worry.

"Alright! Send copies 35 through 47 to their side! Bring kit #12 with you!"

"Dunno if we can do that! We're only copies!"

"Then screw you!!" George said as he tossed a book at them and the other copies gave him the stink eye.

Luna tossed a small candle towards them. "For good luck! Give it to them quickly!"

"Find Ron!" Blaise shouted. The copies saluted exaggeratedly and then left, leaving Laith in confusion.

He turned to the twins. "You're... not real?"

Was that why he couldn't smell anything from them?

"Nah, we're——"

"—— just copies."

They continued to work on the spell and after awhile, Laith decided that he could help to make the alpha wake up.