Foggily, Distantly, Slowly, I Forget

"What? You want me to find out who he is?" Hermione questioned.

Harry nodded. "Yep."

"How do you know he's a he?"

Harry stopped. Wait, how did he?

He waved it off. "That's not important. Can you do this for me? If not, I'll ask someone else."

Hermione's eyes widened and she shook her head. "No! I can do it! Trust me!" She nodded and then took out a book.

"I'll start doing it now!"

Vigorously, she started to flip the pages, scanning its contents, and feeling smug, Harry turned, only to be face to face with Eveline who was narrowing her eyes at him.

"Manipulating my mate, I see." She said darkly.

"Uhhh..."

Luna popped in, grabbed Eveline and then promptly left.

Saved, he was about to leave once more when Fred and George grabbed him and pulled him back to the table, where Ron and Draco were fighting for the last piece of chocolate gateau.

"Fix this!"

With a sigh, he asked the house elves for another, which they were more than happy to deliver.

About to leave again, he was stopped.

By Blaise this time.

"Where's... Neville?" The omega asked.

Harry groaned and pointed towards the Hufflepuff table, where Neville was proudly showing off his new plant to the interested students.

He took a step out of the door when he was interrupted once more.

He wanted to bang his head on the door but couldn't, as it was Snape.

"Harry! What are you doing? Why aren't you eating?" He said.

"Mom." He gave an exhausted sigh. "Please. Let me through."

Apparating himself to his room, he promptly collapsed and rolled around in his covers, leaving Severus to wonder how the fuck his child just denied magical laws.

Laying there, Harry thought about his mate, and wondered if this was the year he wouldn't be alone during his ruts.

His omega would take care of him.

Maybe they'd have a child or two.

Maybe three?

Something told him he'd love to see his mate round and ripe with a few babies in his belly.

Harry felt something warm flare in his belly.

His angel was feeling frisky.

And he started to shudder. His wings ripped from his shoulder blades, and with a sob, he fell asleep, casting protection shields around himself and the room.

It was time for his rut.

—————————————————————

Harry grinned.

The body under him writhed and shuddered.

"W-who are you?! Tell me or I'll—— hnnn! Agh, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Harry pistoned his hips into the warm, tight heat, jumbled hisses and curses falling from his throat as he chased his orgasm.

[Cute little omega, bet you'll look so pretty with my children. You want that? You want me to pump a few babies into you until you're bred? You'll be my mate right?]