Memories

The next week was boring.

No one bothered him like his previous life. Harry was surprised but definitely pleased. He was able to be more productive too. He was able to find his old things and find Voldemort's horcruxes simply by using Neville's new profound inheritance and the others to get it for him.

Things were working out pretty well.

Until Dumbledore demanded another chat with him after he didn't go to the other one.

Honestly, that old beta was too persistent!

Harry thoughtfully looked at the diadem. Whispers of soft murmurs came from it, and Harry found himself rubbing against the warm metal, purring as his irises turned gold.

Fuck, something inside of it was calling for him, but it didn't feel completely RIGHT.

Harry had felt empty ever since the first war, between Dark and Light. Why was he feeling this way?

He stretched his white wings, each feather glowing white with gold veins running through each one. They were large, abnormally so, and he could wistfully remember when he had first discovered his inheritance, threw a tantrum when he had found out Dumbledore had hidden it from him and then spending many sleepless nights mastering his powers as an archangel.

He looked up, just as Fred and George stumbled into the RoR.

They grinned at him mischievously.

As Tricksters, their ears were naturally pointy and they usually had mismatched eyes, with George having a left orange eye while Fred had a left colored one. Now, usually, they were able to float, duplicate themselves or turn invisible. They seemed weak, with ordinary powers and being omegas, but the twins had discovered how to use their powers, so they were a powerful foe.

"Where's Draco?" He pretended that he hadn't been rubbing his face against the crown.

The twins shrugged. "He's with 'Mione. They're trying to find a way to turn Dumbledore's beard purple."

He raised an eyebrow. "I'd think you two would be doing something like that."

George grinned. "Well, we were able to trick them. It was——"

"—— super easy!" Fred finished, his grin just as crazy as his brother's. "They fell for it rather fast."

Harry snickered, and he looked around.

The Room of Requirement had turned into a large library, with books collected all over the school, and had beanbags and throw pillows scattered about while crystal chandeliers hung overhead. The walls were a comfortable shade of cream, and honestly, it felt so cozy, Harry decided he wasn't going back to his dorm room.

Fred looked around, sliding his fingers across the backs of the books while George curled up on a pillow. George fiddled with his things, until Fred finally picked a book and sat down, which prompted him to climb into his brother's lap.

People started to fill in.

Eveline came in first, a calm smile on her face while her eyes sparkled with amusement. The alpha was carrying Luna, who was upside down and muttering something about "Nargles, they're like pixies, no?" while Hermione was muttering to herself behind them.

Ron came after, Blaise beside him, his arm around the smaller male.

Neville came a little later, flustered and panicked, screaming. "Bloody hell, I'm late!" which everyone had a good laugh about since he wasn't late at all.

Draco walked in with a swagger, uncaring that he was actually late.

When they were all settled, Harry started. "So. What's the goal?"

"We should reduce or prevent as many of the deaths that happened last time as best as we can." Hermione lounged in Eveline's lap.

Draco sighed, burying his nose in George's neck. "We should most definitely try to fix our mistakes this time around."

"Separate the muggles from us." Blaise said curtly. Ron's eyes darkened a little at the mention of muggles.

It broke Harry's heart a little bit to see Ron so hateful, but he knew, that he too, hated the muggles for what they had done to them.

Or what they will if they weren't able to do it correctly this time around.

"Alright. I know for sure, we have to prevent all of those wars. But if we have to, we'll fight. Right, guys?"

Their eyes grew dark, haunted with memories.

Neville's grip on his omegas tightened. Draco glanced at the twins worriedly, who curled up on him. Eveline gave a growl. Hermione looked away, her fists clenching while Luna, the smallest of them, looked at Harry with such a hurt, desperately sad look, the one she had given every time someone of their own died, every time someone woke up with tears in their eyes and a dying scream in their throat and every time they lost another battle and hope seemed to have been lost that Harry had to look away.

"We'll fight." Eveline whispered. Everyone gave loud shouts of agreement, and Harry had to smile. with his pack here, he had hope.

Soon, people started to doze off. Hermione curled around Luna, who was sleeping next to Neville. A book was on Blaise's face as he slept, Ron was with his brothers as he tossed and turned while Draco curled up against the fire, his arms hugging a purple pillow as he muttered in his sleep.

Eveline was the only one awake.

"Harry," she whispered softly, causing Harry to jump a bit.

He turned towards her. Her lavender eyes were dark.

"Do you remember how you summoned me?"

He nodded.

It had only been ten years in their time, after all.

She looked at the floor. "You pulled me from the Daemon Realm, told me you did it on accident and I couldn't get back. You remember?"

Harry chuckled a bit. Yes, it had been chaotic when they first met.

She continued. "I was utterly disgusted by what I had heard and rampaged. But you calmed me down. You helped me by finding me mates." Eveline looked at Hermione and Luna, and she smiled lovingly. "You gave me a chance to fight by your side. You gave me a purpose besides rotting in Hell. And I am thankful for that."

Her eyes snapped towards him with a firm stare as then she knelt on the floor, the fire casting warm shadows on her elegant features. "I am eternally grateful for that. No matter what happens, I will stay by your side. I will be your servant until you no longer require me to."

Harry blinked, but he smiled.

"Stand up, 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕪𝕟. I hope you can keep your promises."

She bowed again. "Of course, My Lord."

Eveline smirked while he groaned. "I keep telling you guys to stop calling me that!"

"Your expression is just too hilarious!" She laughed as she walked to her mates.

Harry threw a pillow at her. "Shut up and go to sleep!"

"Yes, My Lord."