Part 7

A/N: Have some brother bonding for today's picture, have fun *evil author laugh*

TW: Panic attack, suicde notes, attempted suicde

He looked down the hall before closing and locking his door. He turned around and started walking towards me. My breathing picked up as my back hit a wall. He grabbed his sword, threw it across the room, and put his hands up in front of him. 

“Hey, hey it’s ok see I’m not gonna hurt you…”

“W-what?” My breathing slowed a little before picking back up.

“Hey Virgil, look at me,” I looked at him, “Name me five things you can see.”

“You...bed, floor...door, walls.”

“Good, four things you can feel.”

“Wall, clothes...floor...bandages.”

“Very good Vee, three things you can hear.”

“You, me, a fan…”

“Good, good almost done, two things you can smell.”

“Lavender and Jasmine.”

“Last one, one thing you can taste.”

“Sauce from dinner.” My breathing returned to normal.

He pulled on his lap and I tensed as his hand went to my hair.

“It’s ok, I really do just want to talk.”

“About what?”

“You need to leave as soon as possible.”

I turned around to look at him, “What? Why?”

“I know I’ve been a...huge massive jerk but I didn’t mean it really. I’m so sorry but Patton is going to do something really, really bad and I don’t want it to happen.”

“What’s happening?”

“Patton wants to get rid of you...for good…”

“W-what!?!”

“I have a plan ok?” He ran his fingers through my hair to help calm me down.

“What is it?”

“Go to the darks. Tell them what’s happening and Logan and I will be there tonight with an update and better plan.”

“How can I trust you?”

“I know what I did was wrong, prince-like, of me but I had to do what was right.”

“Abusing me was right?”

“No, it was that or...kill you.”

“Oh…”

“You should go now mi Caballero Oscuro.”

“You know I don’t speak Spanish.”

He chuckled pulling me into a hug, “I know and again I’m so sorry for what I did.”

“I...I forgive you Princey…”

“Thank you. Now you need to go before Patton comes up here.”

“Ok...be careful Sir-sings-a-lot.”

“I will Emo Nightmare.”

I sunk out to my room for a minute. I looked around to make sure no one was there before going over to my desk. I grabbed what I needed before rising up to my old room at the Dark sides mind palace. I sighed sitting at my old desk.