"So your saying you want me to make you entrant 1."

I thought about it for a moment before nodding my head.

"Imma kick ass in this rumble."

"You better."

She smiled at me as I left the office in a better mood, I walk down to my locker room when I receive a phone call from my mam.

"Becky you need to get home right now!"

"Mam? What's happened?"

"Hope's had a seizure, she's in a coma!"

"Wha~"

I fell to the fall and all I saw is black.

Nia
I walked down to Becky's locker to get her stuff to go in the car, I knocked on the door and got no response. I pushed the door open slightly and saw her seizing on the floor.

"STEPHANIE!"

I saw her running down with Hunter as I ran over to Becky.

"Shh it's going to be okay."

I place her head in my lap and pick up her phone.

"Hello?"

"It's Nia, Becky's had a seizure."

"Okay..."

"What's happened?"

"Hopes in a coma."

"Oh god."

"Nia! What's happened!!"

"I've got to go Annette, I'll ring you if anything changes."

"Uh Steph I came down here to get her stuff for the road and I found her like this."

Becky's seizing slowed to a complete stop and after a moment she groggily opened her eyes.

"Nia?"

"Becky you alright?"

I could see realisation in her eyes and she tried to get up.

"Hey Becky take it easy."

"I need to get to my baby..."

"What's happened?"

"She's~She's in a coma."

"Let's get you home then."

With the help of Steph, Hunter and I we managed to get Becky and all of her stuff into my car, I'm going home with her. I haven't exactly got a big storyline going on and she needs me.

"I'll go with you."

"Nia you don't~"

"I'm coming and that's final."

She smiled weakly at me as I jumped in the drivers side and started the engine.

"Becky I'm going to get you there."

"I know, I'm just worried."

I'm kinda bad a comforting people so I just patted her shoulder before driving off towards home.

Annette
I was walking through the park looking at the ducks when Hope collapsed onto the floor and started seizing, it's one of the most terrifying things I've ever seen. I called an ambulance and it was so scary, I'm now sitting alongside my niece who's in a coma. I tried to call Colby but he didn't answer, so I called Rebecca. I'm worried for her too but I just hope she'll get here safely. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and see it's a text from Ashley.

Ash-Have you been able to get hold of Becky? I haven't heard anything from her today.

I should probably tell her what's going on.

Ann-Hope has had a seizure, I'm with her in hospital now. Becky's coming home too, would you be able to come here and look after Seth for me?

Ash-I'll be right there.

I place my phone back into my pocket and begin to wait nervously but patiently. It's another twenty minutes before I see Ashley and Joe at the door. Ashley walked in and her face changed, she turned to hug Joe and he looked just as broken.

"I'm sorry it took me so long to get here."

She spoke quietly.

"It's okay, you're here now."

"Where's Colby?"

"I couldn't get hold of him, that's why I called Rebecca."

"Oh..."

"Do they know what's wrong?"

"No, that's why they put her into the coma. They don't want anything else to happen until they find out the root of the problem. It's for her own safety..."

"I'm really sorry."

"It's not your fault Ash."

I opened my arms to her and she fell in giving me a hug, I could tell how upset she is, how upset everyone is.

"She'll be okay, I know she will."

"I do hope to god that she will be."