EPILOGUE: Together Forever

Start from the beginning

We both were breathing heavily. "I can't control anymore Ev." Xander said and picked me up in his arms and carried me to the bed. He laid me down and got on top of me. His eyes were filled with desire. I bit my lips. He again started kissing me hungrily. Like he was kissing me after years then he pulled away from the kiss and removed some strands of the hair from my face and kissed my forehead then his lips came down to my nose, he kissed my nose then my cheek, then he bit my earlobe making me moan. I could feel him smirk. He then whispered in my ears "God! It has been so freakin' long since we last had sex. I am craving for you Eveline." That was all in a snap of a moment he made me sit up, taking off my dress he threw in somewhere on the floor leaving me naked. I too started unbuttoning his shirt with our lips connected with each other.

Finally when he was shirtless I pulled away to see the sight in front of me. It's nothing I have never seen before but whenever I look at those abs, shoulders, chest it makes me lure upon them more and more. I licked my lips looking at him. He smirked and pulled me to him. Now he was the one lying down and I was on top of him. Then he said "They are all yours baby." I smiled then traced my fingers over his chest, then to his abs. he closed his eyes enjoying my touches. I bent down and started leaving kisses on his jaw then my lips moved to his neck I sucked there making him groan in pleasure. I further went down sucking on his chest then on his abs. When my mouth was moving further down he held my hair and pulled me up "Not so soon baby." I bit my lip.

In seconds our position changed now again he was on top of me he looked at my naked body and licked his lips "I am not letting you get up until the evening."
-----------------------------------------------------------
In the evening, I finally managed to open my eyes. I saw beside me to see Xander sleeping peacefully. I feel sore, I don't even remember for how many rounds we went. Everytime I fell asleep he used to wake me up and we used to go for another round. We both were lying on the bed naked, with just the blanket covering both of us. I looked at the time to see it was already 6:30. Cass should be bringing Damien any time now. I must get ready. I shook Xander.

"Xander. Wake up." But he didn't respond. So I shook him again.

"Xander, Damien will be coming any time now. Wake up. We need to get dressed." Again no response.

I know how to wake him up. I moved my face closer to him and was about to peck his lips when he rolled over and I was now lying under him. "Taking advantage of a sleeping man. Are we Ev?"

"I wasn't taking advantage. I was trying to wake you up."

He looked at me suspiciously.

"What? I was really trying to wake you up. Damien will be coming any time now. We should get cleaned up."

"I don't have any problem if he sees us like this. He will understand how much mommy and daddy love each other."

My eyes widened "Hell No! Are you mad?" I quickly got up and he kept laughing on the bed. "I am going to take a shower." I said and ran to the washroom.

"I'll join you. Wait."
------------------------------------------------------------
Around 7pm me and Xander, we were in the kitchen. I was making pancakes and Xander was busy typing in his phone sitting on the stool.

"Mommy." I turned around to see a very happy Damien running towards me. Cass following him from behind. I picked him up in my arms.

Cass said "Ev I really need to go, Evan is waiting outside." She then came towards me and whispered in my ears "He is taking me out for dinner actually Damie gave me an amazing plan and guess what it worked. This guy is hella smart."

I saw Damien smirking.

"And what was the plan."

"Well you know for a month now Evan gives his work more time than me which was really pissing me off. I shared my problem with my one and only Damie and he then gave me this idea to give cold shoulders to Evan a whole day. So since morning I was doing that. Then Evan got irritated and said he'll take me out for dinner and now I am going there. So bye."