CHAPTER 39: He loves me

EVELINE KNIGHT

The sunlight hit my face I rolled on the bed when I opened my eyes I saw Xander sleeping next to me. Peacefully. Well if you are wondering about sex then no we didn't had sex last night because Xander said that I am not ready for that yet. Maybe he is right, maybe yes I am not ready. I kept starring at him. Then suddenly I was pulled closer to him my eyes widened.

He opened his eyes with a smile on his face. I smiled back.

"So you were awake."

"Ya. Well I didn't wanted to miss the beautiful morning view of my wife." He said in his morning hoarse voice removing some strands of my hair. He then brought his lips close to mine I instantly covered my mouth shaking my head.

"What? I am your husband I have the right to do that." I nodded yes.

"Then remove your hands." I shook my head again 'no'.

"Why?" he asked in irritation.

"I haven't brushed yet."

A playful smirk appeared on his lips "Do you think I care? I just want those lips." I shook my head again.

He is really bad, he always takes the advantage of his strong muscles. In seconds he pinned both my hands above my head and kissed my lips. He was kissing me but when I didn't open my mouth so he bit my lower lip making me gasp with that his tongue made it's way inside my mouth. He kept exploring my mouth with his tongue until we both ran out of breath.

After he released my hands he laid back on the bed. We both were breathing heavily.

I sat up on the bed glaring at him. I hit his chest. "You are so bad."

"Am I?" he said with a smile. He suddenly pulled me I ended up on top of him.

"You are beautiful. I love you so much Ev." That melted my heart.

I smiled back and said "I love you too."

"Come down fast." With that he got out of the bed and made his way to the washroom.

--------------------------------------------------------

I brushed my teeth, took a bath and went down. What I saw surprised me. I saw Xander in the kitchen making something. I ran to the kitchen.

"OH MY GOD! You can cook?" I yelled he turned around and chuckled.

"Is it so unbelievable?" he asked turning back to the food again.

I went to him peeked to see what he was making but I failed he instantly covered it "What are you making?"

"You'll see." I pouted.

His hands then reached for my waist he picked me up and made me sit on the counter. I just starred at him. This man is just perfect. How can someone do everything on their own that too he is good at everything he does. I don't think he has any flaws. Ev how did you get this lucky to get a man like him. I facepalmed myself thinking about it. My eyes went to his muscular arms, then to his chest, then his broad shoulders. I bit my lips.

"You don't have to stare at them Ev, they are all yours." He said snapping me out of my thoughts. My eyes widened I blushed hard and he laughed.

That laugh. I want to see that laugh all my life.

Then suddenly a thought crossed my mind. Xander said that he trusts me. The thing that I wanted for so long is happening. I wanted him to trust me but now when it's happening I am really worried. What will happen when Xander comes to know about Blake and Rose? He hates Blake and I am damn sure he will never agree to their relationship. Now I know why Rose broke up with Blake she loves Xander and don't want to lose him. Living with him for so many days made me realize one thing that Xander is a person with whom if you don't get attached to then you'll hate him but once you start to know him then you can never afford to lose him.