EPILOGUE: Together Forever

EVELINE KNIGHT

It has been three years now since I gave birth to my beautiful angel. Everything has been so perfect. Our lives are going great. Rose too gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Her name is Catherine and she is really pretty. If you guys are wondering about Cass. Then let me tell you, she too got married to Evan. But baby, it's a hell no from Cass. She loves to play with Damien. Anna and Aiden got settled in Italy. And talking about Scott, well he has found a girlfriend for himself. I don't know how long it will last? I haven't seen Maddison since that day and I am really happy for that.

Speaking about Damien, he is really smart and intelligent, more than what a three year child should be. And one more thing he hates Scott. Once when I had taken him to my office. Scott came to talk to me and Xander was glaring at Scott while talking to Blake. I think  my little baby saw his Daddy'd reaction and what he did after that shocked everyone. He was playing with a bottle in his hand I don't know how it opened but he threw, like literally threw the whole water on Scott. Cass burst out in laughter and Xander too joined her. I looked at them in disbelief.

When we came back home I scolded both of them but my scolding does not affect them at all. Xander kept laughing and with him Damien too.

Coming to Xander, he takes care of us so well. Damien loves his father but he loves me more. Xander always gets irritated when I spend all my time with Damien and does not give him anytime. He starts whining like a kid and starts ignoring me. He very well know that I will go to him to convince him. So here I am handling two kids. I won't say that I don't act like kid. I too do sometimes, it's fun to cause Xander trouble. Me and Damien, we both get angry at him then Xander gets all irritated and gives us our favourite thing.

Any guesses?

Chocolates!!

Yep! Damien is just like me. He too loves to eat chocolates and Xander hates that habit of his. He always scolds Damien for this then Damien starts crying and comes to me signalling me from his hands to scold Daddy and I start scolding Daddy and Damien starts clapping his hands laughing.

I was now standing near the balcony thinking about the change in my life that has occurred in the past few years. Xander was sleeping and Cass took Damien early in the morning. She said she will drop him back in the evening. I felt hands wrapping around my waist. Xander's chin rested on my shoulder.

"What are you thinking love?" he asked.

I shook my head "Nothing. The wind feels so good."

"It does."

"These all feels like a dream Xander. Everything happening is just so amazing. The life that I have always wished for."

"I won't say that I don't feel the same way. To me also this all feels like a dream. The life I have never imagined."

"I hope everything remains like this. If this is a dream I don't want to wake up ever."

"You can't even imagine Ev, how much you and Damien mean to me. You know I thought in this whole world there is just one smile that can make me do anything and that was yours but now I have two smiles to die for."

I rested my head on his shoulder. "Where is Damien?" Xander asked.

"Cass took him with her, she told she'll bring him back by the evening."

Within seconds he turned me around and crashed his lips against mine. I was at first shocked by his sudden action then wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing him back. The kiss started getting more steamy. Finally when I was out of breath I pulled away.