Ask and Dare is here!

Since I am using Dream/Nightmare in this I have to credit Joku, since it is now required to do so since he almost shut down Dreamtale.

The dares are here! Let's do it!

Dare #1:

"Uhhhhhh, okay then!" Horror said

Horror sneakily walks to hide behind a wall.

He waits until Nightmare gets out of his room

Nightmare left his room now and Horror sneaks in

Horror looks around everywhere but can't find it but he found blueprints to the base.

He looked to see that the crown was in a secret passage way.

He pulled a torch on the wall and turned it a bit, when he did that a bookshelf opened into a secret passage way.

"Alright Nightmare, why're so protective over this crown..?" Horror questioned out loud, quietly.

Horror cautiously walked through the secret passage way, he saw the crown on display in the distance but it looked too safe, he looked around for any buttons to shut it off.

He found one small button in the vents and pressed it, something sounded like it switched off.

Horror goes to the display where Nightmare's crown is, and ate it.

"I wonder how Nightmare is gonna react when he realizes it's gone."

That day, Horror was forced to throw it up by Nightmare, and Nightmare washed it a billion times, literally.

Dare #2:

"I guess I do owe you an explanation

"I guess I do owe you an explanation." *sigh*

"Let's start from the beginning."

"At first I was the only voice talking to Error but I couldn't be there all the time, I'll be honest I was going through some problems at the time and I may have taken out my anger on Error."

"I learned that I couldn't be with Error forever, because I have to give a fate for every multiverse, the voices were made that day."

"Originally they were all neutral voices but they started becoming more and more self aware, they started choosing their own paths of how to act, but some stayed neutral. You see the voices weren't made to make Error suffer, they were made to make sure that he did his job and they were there to keep him company."