Special Chapter!

Info
Error: "Hi"
Nightmare: "Hi"
Ink: "Hi"
Voices: "Hi"
Others: "Hi"
Me: "Hi" Or "(Hi)"

"It's been awhile hasn't it?
Let me show you how much things changed! But first. Let's show you how everybody is doing!"

They're at a party for the entire multiverse.

Error is asleep on the couch, Cross is talking with Dream, he may or not have a small blush on his face, Dream has a mini blush.

Blue and Horror are cooking in the kitchen, Nightmare and Ink are sat down on the same couch as Error.

Killer and Dust are flirting while talking a bit about Horror, and they're giggling a bit, nobody notices, thank lord. Lust is wearing a hoodie, which everybody is shocked because this is like a once in a lifetime thing.

Classic is pun-flirting with Fell, Fell looks a bit red on the face, don't you think? (XD) Geno and Reaper are hate-flirting with each other, Scream and Phantom are talking to each other about how to get Horror, Dust, and Killer together.

The Chara's are not here because they are raiding a destroyed Sugartale AU. The roles of Toriels are talking to the roles of Asgore. Epic is plotting pranks, and Medic and Sci are talking about science and stuff. Dance is having a dance-off with Ballet(Frisk of Dancetale). Blackberry is tormenting others, at least trying to, G(Gaster Sans) isn't letting him.

Fresh is harassing some people like usual, FlowerFell is on his phone in the corner of the party, The Baby Bones' AU are all just playing tag with each other. Outer is making Star puns with Star.

The rest are just doing things.

Error wakes up, and yawns. He noticed that one of Nightmare's tentacles is wrapped around his pelvis(Male version of waist).

Ink noticed that Error woke up and pointed Nightmare to him, Ink smiled deviously and Nightmare blushed a bit but nodded, Error was confused right now but if you looked close enough you would see a hue of yellow blush on his cheekbones.

They took Error to another room where nobody would hear them and they made sure nobody followed or saw this.

They confessed to him their feelings that day, and that very day they proved their love to Error.(Don't say anything, I'm trying to protect the minds of the ones who don't understand) Error also admitted that he had feelings for both of them but was scared that he would ruin their relationship with each other.

Years later..

Lust and Blue are dating, Fell and Classic are married and have one child.

Horror, Killer, and Dust are married and have 3 kids, Geno and Reaper are married and have 2 kids, Sci and Medic work together on making better healing methods for monsters, Frisk's and Chara's are all in a giant polyamory and Error is very overprotective of the Chara's, The gods come down every now and then to visit the multiverse, Dream and Cross are married and have 2 children, CC and Betty have a crush on each other.

And I know what you're all thinking, how're Error, Nightmare, and Ink doing? They're engaged to each other! Fresh is a supportive person who doesn't need love to be happy. A lot of Toriels got back together with the Asgores, they either fell in love again or became friends.

Disclaimer: Palette is Ink x Dream child yes BUT not in this story, in this story Ink made a child for Dream with his paintbrush. Palette x Goth and Rurik(Fell!Palette) x Lotus(Fell!Goth) for life.

Goth and Palette don't know they have crushes on each other, because they're a bit young but they'll know it's all in good time, they'll figure it out eventually. Lotus and Rurik are rivals right now but when they grow up they might start to realize their feelings or they'll start to fall for each other, who knows.

Now I know what you're thinking what about the rest? They're in their own relationships right now but they're too many sanses to cover and if I covered them all then we'd be here all year. Error and his fiancé's all have 4 children in total.

Everybody lived happily with their family's they still fought and all but they always forgave each other. This is the end of this story, what happens next is for another story. Error still maintained the balance, so did Nightmare and his gang. Everybody had gotten the truest happy ending.

The End.

It's the end of the story guys! Thank you all so much for your patience! And now I want you to do the next story! I did the first book, I want you to pin me when you make the next part of the story so I can read it! Thanks for reading! Goodbye! Don't forget to leave your Asks and Dares on the Ask and Dare part!

Word Count: 815 words