✨First Dream✨

Começar do início

"I lived with my parents long enough to know I had them, I just forgot when they died," you corrected him as a wave of shock came over them again. "At least I think I lived with them."

"You don't know when they died?"

"You're confusing them (Y/n)." Kagaya shook his head as he had a soft smile gracing his features. "I should mention that she chooses to forget things, she doesn't like bringing up the past so it's most likely she's suppressed them and forgot about it know," he calmly explained.

'She's so calm despite all this! She's so cute!' Mitsuri thought, placing her hands on her cheeks as as she blushed looking at how cute you looked. "Dream pillar?" Mitsuri asked aloud, wanting to know more about it since this was the first time she heard of a dream breath user.

"It was a new type of breath her family started, the only reason you haven't heard of it was because there are only a few who can use it," Kagaya continued to explain, earning the attention of everybody. "I hope you can all get along and work together as a team."

A chorused “Yes sir.” rang out as he nodded. "And I hope you can get along with them too (Y/n)."

"I will do my best to get along with them, Oyakata-sama." He nodded and stood up with the help of his two daughters.

"Thank you all for your time, you may now continue with your business," he excused himself and left as everyone got up.

"So, who the fuck do you think you are?" All eyes turned to you who was being roughly grabbed by Sanemi.

Despite all this, you looked extremely calm. "Me? I'm (Y/n), the Dr—"

"I know who you are, I'm asking why you took so damn long!" he yelled, cutting you off as your feet were lifted from the ground, despite that, you had no trouble breathing.

"Shinazugawa-san, you should stop that. (Y/n) won't be able to breath properly if y—"

"I'm fine," you said, cutting off Shinobu as you gave her a nod for her warning. You then turned to Sanemi as you gazed at him with calm eyes and a blank smile. "I said I was late since I ran into demons. Does that suffice as an explanation?"

Sanemi merely clicked his tongue as he roughly threw yiu to the ground. "Whatever, just make sure to arrive on time next time."

"Duly noted." You nodded as you got up and dusted yourself off, only to fall on one knee.

"(Y/n)-chan! Are you alright?" Mitsuri ran up to you, worried visible on her face as she placed an arm around you.

"I'm fine, although.." you trailed off, your breathing becoming more and more erratic by the second.

"Are you alright?!" Mitsuri panicked as her hands hovered over you. "Do you need something?!"

"Yes." You nodded. "It's just that I ne–" you said before falling forward into Mitsuri's arm.

The others, particularly Gyoumei, Shinobu, and strangely Muichiro, grew worried that you got hurt from the demon attack you mentioned earlier.

"EHH??" she panicked as she calmed down when she realized you were asleep. "Oh, she fell asleep," she informed everyone as they let out a sigh of relief. Mitsuri gently picked you up in her arms since you had a small figure and maybe a bit shorter than Shinobu.

"So this is what Oyakata-sama meant when she falls asleep easily," Obanai thought aloud as they nodded.

"Well who gives a damn? She'll be eaten before she knows it," Sanemi said, striding past Mitsuri and the others and out of Ubuyashiki estate.