✨First Dream✨

"It's so cold tonight!" Mitsuri shivered, bringing her haori closer to her though the better solution would be to close up her uniform.

"I can lend you mine, Kanroji," Obanai offered. Mitsuri looked away and covered her cheeks with her palms to hide the oncoming blush though it was inevitable.

"I'm fine, Iguro-san! Thank you for the offer though." She smiled at him as he didn't say anything more and nod.

"Thank you all for coming, my cute demon hunters." Everyone immediately got on one knee as they recognized this voice all too well. "I'm sorry to call you in so late but I wanted to introduce you to someone, it's sudden but I hope you can get along with her," Kagaya's soothing voice rang out, though it wasn't enough to soothe Sanemi's and Shinobu's uneasiness.

"Are we going to meet a demon?" Sanemi gritted his teeth at the thought of meeting a demon he cannot kill.

(This takes place before the Nezuko is a demon now thing).

Kagaya merely shook his head. "No, she's a new pillar. I thought it might be a good idea to introduce her now since you were all free," he said, "now please wait a moment, she has the tendency to fall asleep quite often but she'll be here soon."

Everyone has their own thoughts on this predicament. Sanemi found it a hassle to have another person to get in his way especially someone who falls asleep often, Muichiro didn't really care since he would forget about it, Tengen thought about how flamboyant this was to introduce her at night and that's how he wanted to be introduced, Gyoumei was happy that there was a new addition to the pillars, Kyujurou couldn't wait to greet the pillar with spunk, Obanai and Shinobu were a bit skeptical, Mitsuri was anticipating on how cute and strong the new pillar would be, and Giyuu was indifferent about the whole ordeal.

A pink, dreamlike haze filled the area, causing most of the pillars to feel a wave of drowsiness wash over them, the thought of sleep seemed amazing to them right now, especially when their eyelids were threatening to close any second now.

"It's seems you've arrived, (Y/n)." The man in charge smiled, not affected by the pink haze what so ever.

For some reason, that name had a meaning to Muichiro, but he didn't know why. It was as if that name, (Y/n), held an important meaning to him, yet he couldn't place his finger on it. Maybe it was a part of the forgotten memories Kagaya told him he'd remember soon.

"Forgive me Oyakata-sama. I met a few demons on my way here," you said, following the actions of others who are present, getting on one knee to show respect to the man who you owe your life to.

"(Y/n), it seems you've subconsciously released your haze again. It's making the others drowsy." You turned your head to the nine other pillars. Noticing that almost all of them were struggling, the only one who wasn't was a tall well built man (who seemed to be blind and had water coming from his eyes as he pressed his hands together) who was somehow resisting your haze.

"I deeply apologize, I was careless," you apologized to your teammates as the pink haze seemed to dissipate and the others regained self awareness. "It's nice to meet all of you. My name is (Y/n), and I am the dream pillar," you said, you kneeled to the ground as your forehead touched the pebbles. It didn't really bother you that you were feeling rocks.

You got up after a while and saw that their were faces that stared at you with mixed emotions.

"(Y/n)? Does she not have a last name? Or does she lack a first name?" Tengen asked, pointing out the fact that you didn't mention it when you introduced yourself and found it rather curious.

"I don't know," your statement shocked them.

"You don't know?" Gyoumei repeated as you nodded. "You poor child. Losing your parents at such a young age."