Into the Spotlight

Into the Spotlight is a story that will evolve around fame, spotlight, showbiz, celebrities and everything related to it. Basically, this is my interpretation of how showbiz goes and how I imagine the unseen side of famous personalities' life. The plot is purely fictional.

Disclaimer: This is a light, feel-good story. There are no intense, dramatic scenes, insane plot twists and cliff-hangers that will keep you at the edge of your seats. If you like deep and meaningful stories, this may not suit your preference.

Warning: There are some uncensored cuss words along the story. Please be reminded that I have warned you. Worry less, the protagonist is not a hardcore cussing machine.

INTO THE SPOTLIGHT

"From the day you bumped into me and locked your eyes into mine, I already knew that you are the woman whom I will wait for in the altar."

Everything was bright, everything was as clear as crystal, but not every single detail can be seen by the naked eye.

The big details are highlighted. But the tiny and probably the most significant and important details are overlooked by everyone who are so obsessed with our lives.

Theories are everywhere, but none of them were true. There's no freedom.

Yes, you could have the money, popularity, fans, appreciation, recognition...

But there are also danger, threats, manipulation and blackmailing.

Is this the life I wanted?

Once upon a time, there was a dreamer.

He lived for his dream but then tried to leave it to burn into pieces. He wanted burn his dream for his life. Because he wanted to run away from the dark side. And because he wanted to protect someone.

But he failed.

"Sorry, I like her."