3- Nayeon's brother

Mina

"Y-you?!" I said while pointing at the guy infront of me now. My eyes widened once I saw him open the Door of Nayeon's Office.

"Nice to see you again, Miss." He said and playfully wink at me. He also smile revealing a deep dimple on his cheek. He's cute but, No scratch that he isn't.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked but he didn't answer me and just continue to chew the bubble gum that is on his mouth.

"You know each other Mina?" Nayeon asked and I was shocked when she walks closer to the guy infront of me and kiss him on the cheek.

"So Mina's your name? Well Noona do you know that this girl get's drunk an-..Hmp." I widen my eyes and immediately covered his mouth to shut him up.

Sana and Jeongyeon are in here and it would be really shameful for me if they will hear what this guy is trying to say. Yes! He is the guy that I slept with a month ago, fate must be playing games with me, I thought I would never see this guy ever again but we cross paths again.

He removed my hand on his mouth and smile playfully. I look at him trying to send signals for him to just shut up and don't say anything but he just lean on the door while crossing his arms.

"What? You don't want them to know that you once get drunk and sle-..Ouch." I kick his legs that's why he couldn't continue his words and glares at me, I just smile at him while greeting my teeth.

"Mina what's wrong? This is Chaeyoung my younger brother." I was completely shock hearing that.

"Y-Your what?" I asked again while looking at Nayeon in disbelief.

"My younger brother, He's what I'm talking about earlier that will arrive here today." Nayeon said and hug this guy who's now smiling to me like an idiot, but I just rolled my eyes on him.

I can't believe it, he's Nayeon's brother?! How come it happened?

"I miss you Noona, Grandmother want to tell you that you should visit her sometimes." I heared him said while breaking the hug. I'm still standing here trying to absorb everything that is happening right now.

"Is that you, Hyung?" That Chaeyoung said on Jeongyeon and they suddenly hug like they've never seen each other for years.

"You're all grown up Chaeng, and it seems like you're getting more and more handsome." Jeongyeon said.

"Of course Hyung, I don't know why either." I rolled my eyes because of how arrogant he is.

"And you're?" he asked referring to Sana.

"I'm Sana, Mina's cousin." Sana answered so He offer his hand for a hand shake which Sana gladly accepted. This girl really.

"You look beautiful Sana Noona, You're definitely Tzuyu's type." I can't believe he can say it straightforward with all of us inside here.

"Speaking of, where's that guy? he's with me a while ago." I heared him whispered and as if on cue the door suddenly open making me back away a bit, A tall guy entered the room and smile at me before hugging Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"I didn't know that it'll take a lot of time to find the comfort room. " He mumbled then his eyes goes to Sana.

"Hey there miss. I'm Tzuyu." The tall guy said and offer Sana a hand shake.

"Told you, You're definitely his type." Chaeyoung said  to Sana making everyone chuckle except me. I still can't believe that this is happening.

"Mina are you okay? Bring that papers into your office and let's all eat lunch together. " Nayeon said and I hesitantly nodded before going out of that office and enter my own. I put the paper on the table and I brush my finger through my hair looking really frustrated.

'I will be with that guy through the whole lunch time?'  such a small world.

I release a heavy sigh and open the door of my office but once I open the door I was surprised upon seeing him outside—leaning just beside the door— and he look at me.

"What do you want?" I said and strated to walk without waiting for his reply, he immediately followed and walk beside me.

"Chill, Noona told me to wait for you since they'll be waiting downstairs." He said and I just nodded and silence covered us once we enter the elevator.

"I'm Chaeyoung by the way." He said and lend his hand for a hand shake but I didn't accept it and I heared him chuckled.

"Are you really this silent?" He asked again but the elevator finally opens so I immediately walk away not minding to answer his question, but he soon followed. I spotted the others not far and we all go to the restaurant to eat. Good thing Chaeyoung didn't say anything again.

No I was wrong, scratch that. He's beside me now and he didn't stop talking as soon as we arrived here at the restaurant. As in his mouth couldn't stop talking even for a minute. Good thing our food finally arrived which silence him for a while. I look at Sana and I just rolled my eyes after seeing how she was already comfortable with Tzuyu.

"Oh, by the way Chaengy, How come you know Mina?" I look at Nayeon upon hearing her question.

"Ah, actually I just saw her once Noona, as I was saying earlier she was drunk and sle-..Ouch." I was fast to step—really hard—on Chaeyoung's foot under the table before he can even continue his words, he looks at me and I just glared at him.

"What's wrong Chaengy?" Nayeon worriedly asked when this guy whimpered and he glares at me before giving a smile to his sister.

"Nothing Noona, I think my leg has been bitten by mosquitoes." He said and Nayeon look at him suspiciously but then just nodded.

"So, how did you meet her again?" Nayeon repeated the question and Chaeyoung was about to open his mouth but I didn't let him and I answer the question instead.

"A-actually, I saw him in a coffee shop once and accidentally spill my coffee on him, so I said sorry by treating him a meal. Good thing he's very kind so it wasn't really a big deal." I emphasized the word very kind and fake a smile. Nayeon then nodded in understanding so I let out a relief sigh —internally.

"Nice excuse Minari." He whispered, he just know my name and he already made me a nickname? Aish, this guy really, and wouldn't he must call me Noona? I'm still older than him.

"Sana Noona you shouldn't trust Tzuyu, He's a playboy." Chaeyoung said to Sana and the tall guy glared at him.

"As if you wasn't a playboy too. You're much worst than me Chaengu." Tzuyu retorted and Chaeng just chuckle.

"I learned it from Jeongyeon Hyung." He said and put his hand on Jeongyeon since they're sitting beside each other.

Jeongyeon choke on his food  and look at Nayeon in fear who's looking at him now coldly.

"I was just joking Noona." Chaeyoung said on her sister and he recieved a smack on his arm because of that.

"Mina, you can just give Chaeng a tour around the company tomorrow, since it's Sunday and he doesn't have class. You're free right?" Nayeon asked, right, I almost forgot that I needed to be his tour guide,  I was about to open my mouth to refuse since I don't want to be with this guy but he suddenly answered.

"Of course she's free Noona. It's Sunday." He said and look at me while smiling widely, he even wink at me. This guy is really pissing me Off.

I just fake a smile and nodded. As if I have a choice. Just forget what happened between you and him Mina.

----------

Happen New Year everyone!!!!!♥️❤️
May 2021 be good to all of us, let's all spread love and continue to support our nine lovely girls ^_^

Here's an update for a good start of our 2021! Hope y'all like it! Lovelots 😘

Don't forget to leave a comment ;-)