1 - Stranger

Mina

"Two Glass of Tequila please." I said to the bartender as soon as my bottom landed on the wooden chair of this bar.

I can smell different kinds of alcohol and heard the blasting music together with different lights on the surroundings.

"Enjoy your drink." The bartender said and immediately leave to serve the other customer.

You might be wandering why I am here drinking right? Well it's because of my fvcking boyfriend, Oh let me scratch that My fvcking ex boyfriend, Since we did broke up a while ago.

Guess what? I caught him at his Condo unit. Sleeping with other girl under one blanket and they are both naked. And He even have the audacity to say that it was only a damn one night stand.

I'm not really that hurt though, We are in a relationship for almost three months but I didn't feel that he's the one. I'm just drinking because it hurts my pride so much. I feel like, I'm such a worthless girlfriend for him to find someone else, It's like I am easy to be replaced.

Maybe one of the reason for him to do that is because I can't give him what he want. I already told him that I'm not yet ready to do that 'thing'. I don't want to be like any other girl that after giving herself to a guy, she's left alone all of a sudden, besides that's very important for me and I promised myself to only give 'it' to someone worth it, which is my future husband.

I felt dizziness after drinking the fourth glass of tequila, my alcohol tolerance is not high, that's why I easily get drunk.

I tried to stand up because I decided to just go home and sleep but I can't walk properly due to drunkness until I felt an arms on my waist cause I nearly tumble on the floor.

"Are you okay miss?" I heard a voice of a guy so I tried to open my groggy eyes to see who he was, or if do I even know him, but my vision is too blurry because of the alcohol.

"I guess you need someone to escort you, You can't go home with this condition." I heard him said and I felt a muscular arm wraps around mine carrying me, he gently put me on a car and not long enough I heard the engine starting.

I felt the car stop and soon my body was gently put on a soft mattress. I'm so drunk to the point that I felt so hot, my body is burning so I decided to take off my clothes, I started to unbutton my top but a hand stop me.

"What are you doing miss?" I heard his voice so I look at him and he's damn handsome, my eyes went to his lips and damn, my throat went dry so without any warning I hold his nape and crash my lips on him.

-------------

*What is Love ringtone*

I woke up when I heared my phone ringing. I grab it and put it in my ears without opening my eyes since my head hurts so much.

"Yoboseo?"

"Mina, where the hell are you?! The meeting was about to start." I immediately open my eyes and get up—sitting on the bed— when I heared Nayeon's voice.

"I'll be there in thirty". I said and ended the call.

I hold my temple tightly and massage it because it hurts so much. I suddenly stop when I felt a movement beside me.

Wait! My eyes automatically widen when I saw a guy laying beside me— sleeping. My eyes travel to check my surroundings, only to realize that I am not in my own room.

I slowly look at my body under the blanket but immediately covered it again after seeing that I'm only in my undergarments. I look at the guy beside me and tried to remember everything that happened last night.

My eyes widened once again as I remember what I did. I unbuttoned my clothes and I k-kissed this guy. Shit Mina! It looks like he was in a deep slumber, so I grab the chance to get up and grab my clothes on the floor to wear it and hurriedly leave the place.

What have I done? I just said a while ago that I'll only give that 'thing' to my future husband but because of my stupidity, It is now gone. You're such a fool Mina, You just slept with a stranger?!

I go to work with a headache and obviously not in my right mind. I still can't believe that I did that 'thing' and with a stranger even? What should I do? What If I got pregnant?

"Mina-ya. Are you okay? You've been spacing out since this morning." Nayeon worriedly asked. She's my bestfriend and my business partner as well—because we are both working on our family's company. Both of our parent's are business partners, that's why we became friends.

I just graduated two years ago and my Dad let me takes part in the company, same as Nayeon, she's a year older than me but we decided to just talk to each other casually since we're friends.

We are currently here inside her office since the meeting just ended.

"Nayeon, I'm such a fool. Eottoke?" I said while stomping my feet like a child.

"Wae? What happened?" She asked worriedly so I sighed, I'm so dissapointed with myself.

"I slept with a guy last night." I replied and her eyes immediately widen.

"What?!" I lower my head because of embarassement.

"With whom?" she asked again but in a calm voice now.

"With a stranger."

"What?! You're crazy Mina." She said and I just pout.

"I know. I'm such a fool." I answered.

"Tell me exactly how it happened." She demanded.

I then tell her everything including my break up with Jackson—my ex boyfriend until how I wake up with that stranger guy beside me.

"Did you see his face? Was he handsome?" She asked and I look at her in disbelief. Is she seriously curious if the guy is handsome or not? I really can't believe her. I didn't know how did she get someone like Jeongyeon fall for her.

"Yes, his handsome but he's a stranger Nayeon. What if he's a bad person?" she just nodded in understanding.

Wahhh.  I hope to not see that guy ever again, I don't think I'll have the nerve to face him.

I really wish...

----------

First chap. done! ^.^ Please leave a comment I'm dying to know how you feel about my stories.

P. S. Can't promise to update quickly since i'm a student but i'll try if I can. ♡♡