"Well," he says as he stands up, the last peg securely in place, "it's not half bad."

"Not half bad?" he hears the woman next to him exclaim, causing him to look at her. Wilma's expression is one of pure incredulity and if he wasn't enjoying pulling her leg so much he might've laughed.

Instead Robin simply shrugs his shoulders. "Yeah, I mean considering the fact that this was your first time putting up a tent successfully."

"Who says I've never put up a tent before?" the brown-eyed woman questions. The thief drops his head and raises an eyebrow at her, silently asking really? She holds his gaze, but he doesn't let up. It doesn't take her long to drop her gaze and he knows she's caved when she admits, "Alright fine. I've never put up a tent." Robin chuckles at her stubbornness, unable to help it. He stops when Wilma slaps his arm - rather harshly he might add. "Just because I've admitted it doesn't mean you have the right to laugh about it." she snaps.

The thief gives a mock bow. "Forgive me, milady," he apologizes, lifting his gaze to hers with a smirk on his lips, "but it is rather amusing considering a miller's daughter does not know how to provide a basic shelter."

The woman glares at him. "Mock me all you want," she taunts as she stands back up, "but mark my words thief, you shall regret doing so."

A throaty guffaw leaves his lips and he hears her join in. Once their laughter dies Robin grins at her and she smiles back. "Come on," he says offering his arm, "I'm sure John would've prepared something for us to eat by now."

"I hope so," Wilma replies, taking his arm, "I'm absolutely starved."

He chuckles again, leading her to where they've set up the fire, all the while the pair continue their back and forth with each other.

_____________________________________________________________

Regina didn't feel like much for supper, after all she had lunch quite late considering how no one stopped for a bite to eat until the makeshift tents were set up and a simple fire was started, meaning the sun was well past its midpoint by the time Little John had something prepared. However, she did have something due to Robin's unrelenting insistence.

Now the brunette is sitting against a tree in a quiet corner she managed to find within the camp. She takes advantage of being alone, uses the time to finalize her plan. As soon as the Merry Men have departed for the manor she'll leave in the direction of the village Snow is said to be near. Due to its whereabouts not being far, the disguised queen should reach her desired destination in only a few short hours. Then she'll locate the little brat and once she's made sure that the girl is alone, she'll lure her in before wringing her royal neck with her bare hands. And as soon as the deed is done, Regina will come back here with plenty of time to act as a proper lookout for Robin and his men. It's a simple in and out scenario.

And it's perfect.

The brunette grins at the fact that by this time tomorrow she'll finally have her revenge. All she has to do now is wait patiently for the Merry Men to put their heist into motion.

Soon, she tells herself, soon I'll have the happy ending I've always wanted.

Happy ending. The words echo in her ears as the image of crystal blue eyes and a lion tattoo flashes across her mind's eye. Regina again wonders if this is indeed the path she should be taking, after all what would happen after she killed Snow? What would she actually do with her life?

The brown-eyed woman knows the castle will be waiting for her, as once the princess is dead she'll be the sole ruler of the kingdom. And when she returns she'll prove to the people just how much of a kind and caring ruler she can be.