On The Road

***5 More Hours till We Hit Atlanta***

/Treys Point Of View \

Well hi I'm trey and I'm 19 years old and live with my little sister Taylor.We don't live with our parents because they just plain out didn't want us.So before we stayed on our own they sent us down here to live with my grandma and gramps but they wasn't in the best condition.So to give them there space I told them I'll take care of Taylor and myself so you won't have to do anything for us.And ever since that day I been a great brother and I love my sister to death.So since you know about my past I will tell you things happen people come and people go.

Taylor:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jada:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Trey:*think I should prank them or wake them*wake them.

*Nararotor*

So when Trey made up his mind he wanted to wake them So he purposely drove past 160 of the speed limit and went over a hill and had a big drop.Which was dangerous and make them wake up faster than a blink of an eye.

+2 hours passed by+

Taylor,Jada:treyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm hungry get us something to eat

Trey:Damn shut up I told y'all that y'all shoudve got something before we hit the road because I ain't stopping until I gotta pee.

Taylor:I can't stand yo azz sumtimes

Jada:Zayummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Trey:Alright when we get to Atlanta you ain't staying ima fly✈ our azz back to the house.

Taylor:I was just playin I'm sorry I didn't mean it you know I gotta show off in front of my friends to make it look like I'm a boss azz btch Btch Btch(GCO)

Trey,Jada: OK WE GET IT.

Taylor:*turns on the radio *

Jada:*Starts to sing*You must not know bout me you must not know bout me I can have every nigga in the city don't get an attitude cuz I'm winning baby.

Taylor:*on her phone*OMG AHAHAHHAHAAHHAH THIS SHT FUNNY ASF.

Trey:wats So funny lol sis

Taylor:This video *shows him*

Trey:lol you look like a muthafukinnnn uhhhhhhhhh

Jada:lol he stupid but he funny

Taylor:right but that's bae

Trey: Fym

Taylor mean that's bae

Jada:guys guess what

Taylor,trey:what

Jada:no I said guess

Taylor:how the he'll we supposed to guess if we don't know what you talkin bout.

Trey:Taylor shut up but Jada I'll guess and my answer is you want the D.

Jada:*Smacks the sht out of trey*Btch no not from you anyways.

Taylor:why the he'll would you say that you dumb ads.

Trey:girl don't front you was hittin up my line just like the rest.

Jada:you get on my nerves

Trey:but you love me tho

Jada:I sure do

Taylor:y'all need to stop,how long till we get there

Trey:another hour and 5 minutes

Taylor:ok well I'm bout to be on my phone till then

Jada:me two

Trey:ok well I'll be driving

Ok guys I don't want to be those people to force you to vote but I would like some votes on this story because now I know what writers mean when they say things like how they see lots of people reading thier books but don't vote.