Usual day like always

*Knock knock*

JM:Jada it's time to wake up you have to go to school today and hurry up I have to be at work in 30minutes.

Jada:*mumbles *Fckkk, you get on my damn nerves

JM:*looks around while saying*Who who who who you the fck you think you talking to.

Jada:ma ma calm down I wasn't talking about you I was talking about going to school.

JM:yeah right you betta watch yo mouth see that mouth of yours gonna get you in trouble.

Jada:ok mom whatever you say but can you get out so I can get ready.

JM:see there it goes again*Leaves the room*
Jada point of view

I pick out the clothes I'm wearing and sort my stuff out.I go take a 15 minute shower and dry off.I grab my lotion and put it on while I listen to the music that's plays on my phone.Then I put my perfume and clothes on.*walking slowly downstairs*

*Downstairs*

JM:Harold how are we going to do this she's are only child.

JD:it's not like she going to live there her whole life and plus you know she doesn't like us as she say ruin her life.

JM:well you do have a point but I ain't sending my baby down there with yo momma she gone hate us for doing this.

JD:then cherry what do you wanna do do you want her to live on the streets with us in a month or do you want her to(GETS CUT OFF)

Jada:you guys are sending me away to live with some stranger I don't even know how could you and I actually thought you guys loved me*tears start to form in her eyes*

JM:no sweetly it's not what you think(GCO)

JD: baby girl you know we love you it's just we want you to be safe and the landlords say we haven't played the b....(GCO)

Jada:no no you know what send me away to some stranger I can't believe you guys*runs out the house to the park*

*At The Park*

**FLASHBACK**

Jada:*crying*

???:Umm excuse Me May I ask why your crying.

Jada:why should you care no one cares about me.

???:Well let's start over hi my name is Candice

Jada:my name is Jada

Candice:why are you crying

Jada:umm I don't like to tell my business out to strangers.

Candice:ok well nice to meet you I have to go

Jada:nice to meet you too.
**FLASHBACK OVER**

*Still At The Park 2:30 pm*

Jada:*crying *phone rings for the 20th time.

Jada:hello

JD:baby girl it's time for you to come home I know your taking this pretty hard but you have to trust us what were doing is for your own good.

JM:and don't forget we love you and always will nothing will change that your our only child.

Jada:.................

JM,JD:sweetly you still there

Jada:I love you guys too and I'm on my way.

*At Home*

Jada:*opens up house door*

Jada:I forgive you guys you don't even have to say anything.

JM,JD:ok come give us a hug and then go to bed so you can get ready and pack for tomorrow.