Starbucks

Narrartor

Jada woke up early in the morning fixing breakfast for her family.She cooked eggs bacon sausage grits waffles pancakes biscuts and made toast.She was so happy she won the contest she decided to make extra bacon.

                                               Granny

I woke up and I smell some food.I know it's not Trey his lazy azz don't even get up to fix his on sht so why he fix food now.And I know it ain't Taylor she still sleep.But Jada if she cooking ima be surprised because she usually let my maid do the cooking.

                                                  Trey

Man what time is it I'm up to early.*Sniff Sniff sniffs*thinks*dam that smell like food

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0
5hours later

Jada walked to the bus station putting in her headphones listening to Dej loaf Me You and Hennessey.After that song went off the next song that came on was I don't get tired by Kevin gates and some other people.

       As soon as she Sat down a lady came and said is this seat taken.And of course Jada said no she was gonna leave in 5 minutes.

Back at the house with granny trey and taylor

Trey: man that foods was so damn good I'll eat that shit like every day if I could.She could've at least fixed some damn coolaid tea or sum.

Taylor:nigga just be grateful she got her ass up and cooked she could've let us starve.

Trey:yeah you right when she get back ima ask her to make that sht again.

Taylor:now you know dam well she ain't gone do that

Trey:you don't know and you betta watch that of yours

Taylor:why I gotta watch mine if you say the same things I do

Trey:well because I'm 2 years older than you lil ass.

Taylor:*gets up and walks away saying*bitch shut the fuck up.

Watermelondrea Point Of View

Where the he'll this muthafucka at I don't have time to be sittin here all day I got niggas to meet.This birch actin like she know what the duck she talkin bout.

Jada point of view

Ohh shit I'm late asf I know she gone give me an attitude but don't nobody give a fuck birch get loud with me I'll get loud back who you thought this was.And plus I had to get my ducking award so never mind she can wait.

0

0

0

0

0

0
18 minutes later

Jada:I am So sorry I got caught up in traffic and I had to go get my reward from the con(GCO)

Watermelondrea:birch save the shit let's get down to business

Jada:*does 360*who the duck you talking to

W.d:*GETS up and does 360*uhh obviously yo ass

Jada:you know what I put up with yo shit long enough and I ain't helping yo stank catfish smellin ass birch I got better mother ducking things to do now when you see me blow up and get big that's if I do than yo ass gone be felling salty as duck for being rude

W.d:......................

Jada:By muthafucka