Packing Day

*Morning*

         Jada wakes up and sighs.She looks at her phone and see she has 20 missed calls and remember that she didn't go to school and thought all of them was from her parents but 5 of them was from her best friend Taylor.Her eyes started to water because she remember that she has to leave tomorrow and doesn't know how to tell her.

*Jada's Bedroom*

Jada:*calls taylor*

Taylor:hello Jada you had me worrying sick about you what's wrong how come you didn't come to school.

Jada:ummm Taylor I don't know how to tell you this but my parents are sending me away to live with my grandma on my dad's side that's why I didn't come to school.

Taylor:*talking in a sad concerned voice *oh I don't know what to say umm when are you suppose to be leaving.

Jada:that's the thing I am suppose to be leaving tomorrow .

Taylor:what well are you going to school today.

Jada:uhh I have to see let me go ask I'll be right back

**Nararotor**

Jada walks downstairs and to the kitchen to see if her parents are there but she doesn't see them so she runs back upstairs to their room and sees there not their but she sees a note their that says....

                Babygirl we saw that you we're sleep so we went to the store and bout some food for today your mother and I want you to know what were doing is for your good as soon as we comeback where going to have a talk just you me and your mom.Love you from dad and mom.

              °°°Jadas point of view°°°

Jada:Taylor you still there

Taylor:yes what took you so long

Jada:I was looking for my fam but there gone can you come over please.

Taylor:yes I'm on my way

**20 minutes later Knock knock**

Jada:you made it

Taylor:of course your my best friend I would do anything for you.

Jada:awe how sweet,wait I have an idea see if you can come with me.

Taylor:uh Jada I don't know

Jada:it will be fun and plus your brother probably won't mind.

Taylor:let me call him and see*calls her brother*

Trey:what do you want now Taylor

Taylor:well hello to you too,anyway um is it ok if I go to Atlanta with(GCO)

Trey:he'll nawww you got me fcked up all the way you ain't going nowhere without me

Taylor:well can you go so I can go to Atlanta with Jada

Trey:why did you ask me last minute

Taylor:because I just found out that she wanted me to go can we please go.

Trey:Taylor now you know(GCO)

Taylor:I know I know but trey please

Trey:fine but you owe me one

Taylor:yayyyy thank you trey see you when I get home.

Trey:ok bye

Taylor:*Hangs up phone*yes he said I can go but he has to go too.

Jada:that's ok

Taylor:are you sure your parents won't mind

Jada:your like another daughter to them of course they won't mind.

Taylor:ok well I'm going to go home and pack.

Jada:alright I'm going to fo start now.

                           **JM,JD POINT OF VIEW**

JM and JD go to the store and bought some things.When they got home they saw Jada packing and decided that there not gonna give her a speech they know she's gonna be a okay.

                         °°°Taylor and Treys house°°°

Taylor and Trey pack their things and put their suitcases in the car and headed to the school to handle their business.

                       *°* Taylor point of view*°*

I just got done packing and asked my parents if they can take me to school to handle some things but they told me that they did that already so I'm about to go to sleep because I'm going to Atlanta tomorrow

Ok guys I just want y'all to know that the names in this book might get changed because some story's I'm reading have these names and I don't want to make it look like I'm copying so I just wanted for y'all to know that's all.